Remenber SuperBlock???

124»

Comments

• Il_JooOIl_JooO Member Posts: 477 ★★
    oh look, another "nerf blade" thread
  • kurtmcockurtmcoc Member Posts: 7
    Either A: You forger what the game was like with those champs or B: You never had those champs for long before the day we shall not discuss. OG SW or DS would have destroyed any of today’s champs like they were nothing. As someone else said stop placing Mystics everywhere. There are a lot of great “hero” defenders Medusa, Iceman, Spidey, Cable, NC, Hyperion, AV, Miles, BPCW, Quake etc
    Blade is top now, but before him it was Spark who everyone wanted or AA or GP or DV or Dorm or SL etc etc. There will always be a “best”. Get creative, go for the new champs by spending or stop complaining. You should not get everything you want unless you are willing to pay or grind for it, mostly pay.
    All a Blade nerf would do is make Mystic Wars worse again. I personally never even place my Magik anymore and instead use her on attack. I just got Blade but never hated on him before I got him.
    I completed Act 5 without him, RTTL, 2 LOL paths ( no 5* SL either) all Coulson style events etc. you play with what you have and adapt.
    Either A: You forger what the game was like with those champs or B: You never had those champs for long before the day we shall not discuss. OG SW or DS would have destroyed any of today’s champs like they were nothing. As someone else said stop placing Mystics everywhere. There are a lot of great “hero” defenders Medusa, Iceman, Spidey, Cable, NC, Hyperion, AV, Miles, BPCW, Quake etc
    Blade is top now, but before him it was Spark who everyone wanted or AA or GP or DV or Dorm or SL etc etc. There will always be a “best”. Get creative, go for the new champs by spending or stop complaining. You should not get everything you want unless you are willing to pay or grind for it, mostly pay.
    All a Blade nerf would do is make Mystic Wars worse again. I personally never even place my Magik anymore and instead use her on attack. I just got Blade but never hated on him before I got him.
    I completed Act 5 without him, RTTL, 2 LOL paths ( no 5* SL either) all Coulson style events etc. you play with what you have and adapt.

Well spoken.

Absolutely agree with this.

And I struck out on blade 0/13! There will always be trends, just make the best out of what you have, that's all anyone can ever do. Clearly OP is sour he whiffed on him.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Member Posts: 225
    nerf blade needs to stop it aint happenin so quit cryin