**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider's Regen (Heavy Attack)

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
Hi Team

I have been seeing an issue with Ghost rider's regen counter.

The final hit to the opponent does not regen any health and just leads to end of fight. This is quite unfair given that all his hits should recover health when under the beneficial effect.

This is probably a minor bug but can lead to some good health gains with that final hit. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Hi Team

The final hit to the opponent does not regen any health and just leads to end of fight. This is quite unfair given that all his hits should recover health when under the beneficial effect.

This is probably a minor bug but can lead to some good health gains with that final hit. Thanks.

Every effect in the game is like this. Once the final damage is dealt. The match is instantaneously over.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    MattScott wrote: »
    Hi Team

Every effect in the game is like this. Once the final damage is dealt. The match is instantaneously over.

Not saying that his regen should continue, but the last hit should yield the health back.
    Which other effect/champ should give something on the last hit? (I am new so can use more insight)

Thanks.
  • Options
    silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    edited March 2018
    all lifesteal should be balanced, if you stole it you should recover it regardless(rogues another 1) but the programming might not be like that or in the improper order to properly add the life you stole from them to your health pool, as of now it is just lost-somewhere.... Mephistos soul thing doesnt extinguish one when you use his one unless they die while incinerate is on the opponent from the sp1. These are a few i can think of right away.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Same with 6 star champs and adrenaline. I killed an opponent with an SP1 that had multiple hits and I actually saw my health recover a huge portion back (even saw the green +1532). But after I exited the fight it did not gain the health at all and I had the same health as before the kill.
  • Options
    HMLewisHMLewis Posts: 46
    This is some kind of BS issue with the way kabam programs the regen. if it happens after the last hit (if it ko's the opponent) it doesn't regen even if a portion of the last hit took off health while the opponent was not knocked out.

for instance, claire voyant's last hit does 10,000 damage, you should by the clear reading of her ability, regenerate 3500 health. If the opponent's health was at 1000, you should theoretically only regenerate 350 health since you cannot deal more health damage than the health left on the opponent. You can't damage someone for 10,000 health when they only have 1,000 health. You just knock them out and deal 1,000 damage.

BUT, by some kabam programming insanity when you deal a last hit for all the opponent's remaining health, you get NO regen on the health the opponent had remaining. It has something to do with when the process occurs, since it happens technically after the KO, you don't get the regen. Horrible method of dealing with what should be a regen.

They should either fix it on your next fight or mention the last hit does not regenerate health. It says regen 35% of the damage dealt but it does not do that.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,496 ★★★★★
    HMLewis said:

This is some kind of BS issue with the way kabam programs the regen. if it happens after the last hit (if it ko's the opponent) it doesn't regen even if a portion of the last hit took off health while the opponent was not knocked out.

for instance, claire voyant's last hit does 10,000 damage, you should by the clear reading of her ability, regenerate 3500 health. If the opponent's health was at 1000, you should theoretically only regenerate 350 health since you cannot deal more health damage than the health left on the opponent. You can't damage someone for 10,000 health when they only have 1,000 health. You just knock them out and deal 1,000 damage.

BUT, by some kabam programming insanity when you deal a last hit for all the opponent's remaining health, you get NO regen on the health the opponent had remaining. It has something to do with when the process occurs, since it happens technically after the KO, you don't get the regen. Horrible method of dealing with what should be a regen.

They should either fix it on your next fight or mention the last hit does not regenerate health. It says regen 35% of the damage dealt but it does not do that.

Why did you drag up a 5 year old post
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,683 ★★★★★
    I knew it was a trap as soon as I saw someone talking about OG GR.