**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4 star Blade worth rank 5?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Recently got a 4 star blade from PHC. Is he worth rank 5. he is unduped.
My only other person at that level is 5 star rank 3 level 45 dormammu

4 star Blade worth rank 5? 38 votes

Yes!
89%
CapWW2buffajrBuckeyeKPGAM3RGUYbeyonder8421Sac123_SungjSKK65zero7RCunhaSammyJankisBreybreySavio444ThemanofjAKTEKHulk_SmellsRasiloverAjjohnsbb8TrojanX05Elitehunter 34 votes
No! wait for someone else
10%
Fluffydragon2Foxhero007BobomanBahamut 4 votes

Comments

• Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    Yes!
    r5 him. dupe him. awaken him. kiss him. he's worth it.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    It depends on the rest of your roster. He is boosted a lot by synergies. Do you have any of those champions? Who do you have that is a 5 star? Do you have Gwenpool (another skill) already leveled up?

Blade is considered the top champion right now. If you are considering upgrading a 4 star to R5, you will have to decide whether you want to spend the resources now or wait for the possibility of something better later. It often comes down to whether you need help getting through the content right now or whether you are progressing fine and want to start saving for 5 or 6 stars. The 4 star champions will eventually become obsolete except for maybe arena grinding, the way the 3 stars are now, but that is still a long way off.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Yes!
    It depends on the rest of your roster. He is boosted a lot by synergies. Do you have any of those champions? Who do you have that is a 5 star? Do you have Gwenpool (another skill) already leveled up?

Blade is considered the top champion right now. If you are considering upgrading a 4 star to R5, you will have to decide whether you want to spend the resources now or wait for the possibility of something better later. It often comes down to whether you need help getting through the content right now or whether you are progressing fine and want to start saving for 5 or 6 stars. The 4 star champions will eventually become obsolete except for maybe arena grinding, the way the 3 stars are now, but that is still a long way off.

I have crossbones at rank 4 level 40 unduped. If i add blade, my team would be:
    5 star Dormammu rank 3 level 45 unduped (synergy wit hood)
    4 star Hood rank 4 level 40 duped (synergy with dormammu)
    4 star Quake rank 4 level 40 unduped (synergy with crossbones)
    4 star Crossbones rank 4 level 40
    4 star Blade rank 5 level 50 (synergy with dormammu)
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Yes!
    Other 4 stars i have that are good are ultron, magik, guillotine, hulk, duped cable,
    other 5 stars are old man logan, beast, iron fist, moonknight, and yellowjacket.
  • ChincheyaChincheya Posts: 20
    Yes!
    Yes, blade is one of the best.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    No! wait for someone else
    Waste of Material
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Yes!
    I already had a 5/50 Sparky and wanted to see what all the hype was about. Also had expiring Cats. But yeah, he is nice to have if you don't have the 5 star version.