**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

how would you rate kabams performance

DirtyDonDirtyDon Posts: 46
edited March 2018 in General Discussion

how would you rate kabams performance 44 votes

v.good
6%
DarkestDestroyerCosmic_Ray13BUZZdog3000 3 votes
good
6%
danielmathWarofgods13514AxeCopFire 3 votes
average
25%
EvilEmpireLeNoirFaineantchaos3430buffajrbeyonder8421Sac123_ltezzySolrac_2Savio444TheRedAnarchyCats73 11 votes
bad
22%
SnakeEyes69CableGolden_GuardianStefffNastyEfnNateKaty_Candyzero7PlzcallmekingNikiforosshadow_lurker22 10 votes
v.bad
11%
SomeoneElseMcord117DiablosUltimateGutz42ZAQ 5 votes
orwellian
27%
Crine60BadroseMarine31_CoquiFongoTinklestinkieSpiritOfVengeanceMmx1991CottonmouthGoDuncEmmanuelcoastWabobaDirtyDon 12 votes

Comments

• DirtyDonDirtyDon Posts: 46
    orwellian
    “there are many things that i would like to say to you, but i don’t know how”
    orwellian
    - oasis (wonder wall)
    orwellian
    don’t forget to vote guys!!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    v.good
    Lol funny how everyone who voted bad and stuff all still play the game though, so....

rxgngges1ayw.jpeg
    orwellian
    marvel monopoly bruh it sucks injustice is trash
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    orwellian
    @DarkestDestroyer There is a lot wrong with kabams performance but the game is still fun to play when you forget about the huge amount of bugs, unresponsiveness, lag and so on.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    average
    I think they peaked 2 years ago. They seem under powered. Their velocity is not very impressive, the quality control is not enough. I think they are doing enough to stay afloat.
    Doesn't help that most of the time they have to deal with cheaters first, and bugs later.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    [Removed by Mod]

Freedom of Speech doesn't apply when people agree to participate in a Forum such as this. There are rules to posting, and we have to abide by them. They're at the top of the page for us to read. They don't just delete Posts because they don't like them.
    edited March 2018
    orwellian
    [Removed by Mod]

th* Tr**h *s ou* th**e

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    average
    Gutz42 wrote: »
    So just fyi there isno freedom of speech on here they dont like your post or think it will make others think even worst of them they yank it down and send yoy a warning. No wonder so many ppl dont have a clue the truth getz hidden.

Freedom of Speech doesn't apply when people agree to participate in a Forum such as this. There are rules to posting, and we have to abide by them. They're at the top of the page for us to read. They don't just delete Posts because they don't like them.

Is that what happened to you? You broke the rules?
    Share your experience with us so we can learn.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    That would bother me. If I was 6.
This discussion has been closed.