**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tier 2 AW 5x5 AQ alliance with an opening.

As the title says we have an opening. Line and activity is a must. Donation requirements to run the maps, AQ and AW priority all else we work with. No grinding required. Fun place looking for one new guy to join. Line is also required. We are mostly USA although we do have a few members located outside. 8m rating as we are down a member. Obviously we get t4b every week and t4c shards from AQ with crystals. Any officer in game can help if you have questions or feel free to ask us in Line.

Comments

• Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Sorry I forgot the obvious items. In game name is splumb and alliance name is Mass Exodus or E.X.O
  • Options
    ANDREW706ANDREW706 Posts: 5
    I'm interested game name is ANDREW706
  • Options
    You will need at least a full 5/50 offense for AQ and aw. Having a 4-55 is for preferred but not mandatory.
  • Options
    Brybro27Brybro27 Posts: 9
    Add me on Line? Brybro27
  • Options
    Bumping up. Somebody didn't work out. Line ID is og_panda. One opening available.
  • Options
    @The_Jagga we aren't opposed to taking you. That's a good score. Would like to talk to you first if you could hit us up on line.