**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Kabam can you guys fix Carnage??

GodaveeGodavee Posts: 3
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Guys, you have made such great looking hero like carnage, with awesome animations, but his ingame skils/stats are not letting us to have fun playing him. He really needs to be rebuild, its not a shame of u, just he is not working the way he is now. Before u add some new heroes fix such a great heroes like carnage. He should be the champion everyone would love to have, but for now noone ranks him up. Kabam pls listen to your gratefull players. Peace!
What is your opinion guys and what others heroes could be fixed??

Comments

• RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    I guess Carnage is the best example of how unbalanced the game and many champions are.

There are a lot of champions that should be overhauled and renewed.
  • SimpsonSimpson Posts: 5
    I would like to see him have or even better spidey sense then as OG Spidey. Also, maybe go indestructible when he’s at 20% health for 10 seconds. Fianlly, I do not think he should bleed or be poison but if Kabam insist he should, then why not when he does bleeds or is poison he regens or he inflicts he attacker with telepath. For example if the attacker had a telepath debuff inflicted on him/her then they would lose a percentage of attack and critical damage everytime this debuff is placed on the attacking champ. I believe this would force players to use champs that do not cause bleed or poison.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    More people voted for Carnage over Kamala Khan, as the least desired champ. I can only sum this up as many more people have KK.

I have them both and IMO KK > Carnage

Carnage is a liability in arenas, I don’t use him there
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    I agree! Carnage has the coolest animations in the game without a doubt but you cannot use him in any situation. He needs a serious buff. When Seatin was at Comicon, he spoke to the designer who adjusted carnages levels. The guy even admitted that he lowered his stats too far and he made a mistake! Kabam come on guys. He Should be next in line for a Buff.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Godavee wrote: »
    Guys, you have made such great looking hero like carnage, with awesome animations, but his ingame skils/stats are not letting us to have fun playing him. He really needs to be rebuild, its not a shame of u, just he is not working the way he is now. Before u add some new heroes fix such a great heroes like carnage. He should be the champion everyone would love to have, but for now noone ranks him up. Kabam pls listen to your gratefull players. Peace!
    What is your opinion guys and what others heroes could be fixed??

He is getting buffed.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Buff antman first
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    There is a lot of champs that need a buff and some that should be better than they are like venom and carnage who are really pathetic when portrayed in this game. Anyway carnage is gonna get a buff they have already realised they made him one of the worst champs ever.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    I agree! Carnage has the coolest animations in the game without a doubt but you cannot use him in any situation. He needs a serious buff. When Seatin was at Comicon, he spoke to the designer who adjusted carnages levels. The guy even admitted that he lowered his stats too far and he made a mistake! Kabam come on guys. He Should be next in line for a Buff.

I was at the Comic Con and spoke with members of the Dev team, they didn’t say directly when they would address Carnage but that he was one of the champs they wanted to review. They also said that they had new content coming, they also said that they were retiring the bases tab.

They said to keep in mind that they introduce 2-3 new champs each month along with new monthly event quest. So things don’t happen over night.

I got the impression that some other champs were being looked at ahead of Carnage and they were so I would expect that there probably some other champs that are looking at who are probably on more rosters than Carnage is.