**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Boss rush iceman coldsnap

The new content creator boss rush challenge is cool and gas cool rewards but when I was fighting with iceman, the final boss, I healed up my champs to 5000 health and according to iceman's Sig ability, he must deal 3400 damage of his coldsnap. But when I fought him with 5000 health, I died to the coldsnap damage straight away without any block damage!!😬😬 plz anyone has any ideas whats going on?

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The attack nodes increase the damage that iceman deals from coldsnap.
  • Options
    OmdhuleOmdhule Posts: 37
    How? There isn't any node that increases his attack.. or is it? Which node?

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    zy66k2arfwhs.jpeg
  • Options
    Ohhh. But does it also increase energy damage. I mean if it's increased by 200% then it will be around 10,200 damage! That's insane! I'm stuck on him and out of units . So though about getting my frustration here.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    it's a pretty mean fight yeah. but exit out and come back to it later when you're more prepared. its not like you're losing a lot of energy or anything. and the champs before that weren't that bad.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    tech champ will reduce that amount of dmg if that helps at all
  • Options
    Thanks all. I just did it
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s not x2. It’s x3. Cause +200% means triple of base.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 692 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    it's a cheap shot
  • Options
    juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172 β˜…
    I brough r4 duped gp,unduped angela, r2 5* spidey of,quake & psylock only to realize none servived the intital coldsnap. so basically its revive die revive die kind of situation for me. after using 150+ free crystals + 600 + units i was able to take him down .... my reward shiny new Antman :s
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The Cold Snap damage is ridiculous. It takes almost 100% health from a 4 star rank 5 champion. Your best bet is to take a healer.
  • Options
    420down420down Posts: 170
    The Cold Snap damage is ridiculous. It takes almost 100% health from a 4 star rank 5 champion. Your best bet is to take a healer.

Uhmm, no. My r4 sl was around 40% after the coldsnap. Saved him for iceman cause gp ran through the rest easy