Options

Boss rush iceman coldsnap

The new content creator boss rush challenge is cool and gas cool rewards but when I was fighting with iceman, the final boss, I healed up my champs to 5000 health and according to iceman's Sig ability, he must deal 3400 damage of his coldsnap. But when I fought him with 5000 health, I died to the coldsnap damage straight away without any block damage!!😬😬 plz anyone has any ideas whats going on?

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The attack nodes increase the damage that iceman deals from coldsnap.
  • Options
    OmdhuleOmdhule Posts: 37
    How? There isn't any node that increases his attack.. or is it? Which node?

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    zy66k2arfwhs.jpeg
  • Options
    Ohhh. But does it also increase energy damage. I mean if it's increased by 200% then it will be around 10,200 damage! That's insane! I'm stuck on him and out of units . So though about getting my frustration here.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    it's a pretty mean fight yeah. but exit out and come back to it later when you're more prepared. its not like you're losing a lot of energy or anything. and the champs before that weren't that bad.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    tech champ will reduce that amount of dmg if that helps at all
  • Options
    Thanks all. I just did it
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s not x2. It’s x3. Cause +200% means triple of base.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 697 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    it's a cheap shot
  • Options
    juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172 β˜…
    I brough r4 duped gp,unduped angela, r2 5* spidey of,quake & psylock only to realize none servived the intital coldsnap. so basically its revive die revive die kind of situation for me. after using 150+ free crystals + 600 + units i was able to take him down .... my reward shiny new Antman :s
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The Cold Snap damage is ridiculous. It takes almost 100% health from a 4 star rank 5 champion. Your best bet is to take a healer.
  • Options
    420down420down Posts: 170
    The Cold Snap damage is ridiculous. It takes almost 100% health from a 4 star rank 5 champion. Your best bet is to take a healer.

Uhmm, no. My r4 sl was around 40% after the coldsnap. Saved him for iceman cause gp ran through the rest easy