**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing: Chaos Rifts

Comments

• Options
    Great
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Cru3lty wrote: »
    This event isnt fun. I'm basically relying on luck to get enough shards to even attempt a rift run. This feels like a blatant attempt to lever in more micro transactions tbh.

No, the next EQ and alliance events will get you the shards you need, and each time you run it you'll get shards for the next level. Personally I like the guaranteed rewards from MODOK because the rifts haven't been kind to me but I have friends who have pulled full t2 alphas, full 5* crystals and awakening gems, etc.

I was aware of how we get them. I got some for AQ. And If thats the case its been badly implemented. The rewards are just not enough. And the fact that Kabam thinks that longer waiting periods or longer milestone distances = fun! No one can say this is still a fun game to play after 3+ years with very minor changes... Nowadays my activity is a single login per week, and seems it will continue like that!

They're also not meant to be plentiful

As I said, longer wait periods ≠ fun. I need 5000 more shards to even start my next run and getting them at 25 - 100 an event is going to take forever to even get to Mastery level.

The problem is they implemented rifts before EQ. Once EQ is up you'll have quite a few runs to do depending on what difficulties you can complete.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I'm cant seem to find any shards for the rifts. I did the easy one because everyone got 10000 shards. But I cant find any more. Kabam, can you help me?
  • Options
    I'm cant seem to find any shards for the rifts. I did the easy one because everyone got 10000 shards. But I cant find any more. Kabam, can you help me?

read the post. Minuscule amounts are in solo events. some are in alliance 3 day events. The majority will be in April's event quest.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    Yay, a one star chest.
  • Options
    Ciao
  • Options
    So far, for me, this event sucks. I was able to get into the beginner quest somehow, played as bit, then never allowed back in. I apparently need to meet some requirements now, but I don't know what they are or how to get what I need.

Constantly seeing an event that I can't access causes me far more irritation than satisfaction, and does not make me want to spend money on the game
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Read the first post, and you should understand. The Rifts are one-time runs for a random reward. It costs 10k shards of the appropriate level to open one; once opened, you have an hour to run it. If you leave the quest, or let the timer expire, you lose out on the reward and the shards it cost to open it. You were able to enter the Beginner Rift because of the 10k shards they sent out in the Email explaining what was going on.
    Useful amounts of Rift shards will come out in NEXT MONTH'S Event Quest. Not this one. It is weird they opened it early, but it just grants us some more time to earn shards from solo/Alliance events.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit I am having trouble finding some chaos shards. Can you tell me what I could do to get more?
    Also, will there be a daily event quest where we can get more of these shards?
    I really like this event though!
  • Options
    Nice
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit I am having trouble finding some chaos shards. Can you tell me what I could do to get more?
    Also, will there be a daily event quest where we can get more of these shards?
    I really like this event though!

Event quest for the shards starts on April 4th,You can also get em in solo and alliance events
  • Options
    Ics
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    "You’ll be able to earn 2,000 Chaos Crystal Shards from completing an Event Quest difficulty, and another 8,000 from full Exploring the same Event Quest Difficulty."

Well i just did. Finished uncollected 100% - 0 chaos rift shards given, few days ago, completed heroic 100% - 0 chaos rift shard given..,

What is it about? Just, just why? How do i get those? I should have 20 000 chaos rift shard for now. This is quite annoying i must say.

Seriously does anyone read the info kabam sends out. Next month's EQ will have all the good amount of shards, completing this month's don't awards any lol. Everyone will be able to run a couple of all difficulty rifts if they complete all of next month's event quests for shards.

What's annoying is people crying when they don't read the info
  • Options
    Полное г...о за которое ни чего не дают

• Options
    Rake2Rake2 Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike we need halls of fortune
  • Options
    I used the shards that the game gave me for the first time and when i joined the begginer difficulty i had to turn off my phone and when i opened the game again the shards were gone please help me.
  • Options
    RyevonRyevon Posts: 17
    Finally got 10,000 shards for a normal rift, entered, ran out of energy right before the boss. So I took a little break to build some energy, and when I came back to he rift was closed, shards are gone.

I found out after they are only open for 1 hour, maybe I’m wrong but I never saw anywhere that it’s only open for an hour, Kabam should make it a big red warning when you enter.

I know in a few days these shards will be much easier to get, but I busted my hump to try to get a good head start, now I’m behind the guy that didn’t open his mail yet with his free shards.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Ryevon wrote: »
    Finally got 10,000 shards for a normal rift, entered, ran out of energy right before the boss. So I took a little break to build some energy, and when I came back to he rift was closed, shards are gone.

I found out after they are only open for 1 hour, maybe I’m wrong but I never saw anywhere that it’s only open for an hour, Kabam should make it a big red warning when you enter.

I know in a few days these shards will be much easier to get, but I busted my hump to try to get a good head start, now I’m behind the guy that didn’t open his mail yet with his free shards.

Seriously !!!!! It was on the first page of this thread and in the in game mail
  • Options
    Ciao
  • Options
    Nice!!!
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    RicharD007 wrote: »
    Nice!!!

Great first post!So many first posters here,lol
  • Options
    CurtisLowCurtisLow Posts: 14
    So far I’ve played it once because of the initial shards. So it’s been sitting there untouched since. Great job for making everyone wait. Great idea
  • Options
    I have a problem .. I cant play the versus arena .. Everytime i try i get disconnected from the server .. Please help me solve this problem
  • Options
    I'm new to rift I've done very well on normal on the 1 were no shards needed but on chaos rift were use shards how much quest energy will I need . also I'm solo fighter but have 12 tickets and would love to swap gifts any takers.
  • Options
    JanathebestJanathebest Posts: 7
    You said we can purchase shards after 9 April.. where I can purchase??? As it took me more than a week for single time entry and still giving worst reward.. do I need again wait for weeks again
  • Options
    JanathebestJanathebest Posts: 7
    Can't we simply buy the Shards??? I have done with one entry and completed monthly quest too.. now what?? Should I just do + and + and + to reach till 10000 ???
  • Options
    aslaslaslaslaslaslaslaslaslasl Posts: 14
    Hmm
  • Options
    You said we can purchase shards after 9 April.. where I can purchase??? As it took me more than a week for single time entry and still giving worst reward.. do I need again wait for weeks again

They said we can get crystals instead of rifts on that date, still need the shards. do all the monthly events
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Why do they say the rifts close on the 25th April when in game it says 18 days left?