**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Streak of bad luck

I am going through a long running bad luck. This is not just from premium hero Crystal but from the 4 and 5 star crystals as well. The game has tons of new and very interesting characters with great ultilies and I have not got a single new added character in a long time. Not opened a 4 star from PHC from a long time that I don't even remember now. I hope this inproves because it has just lowered my interest in the game.

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Siabh wrote: »
    I am going through a long running bad luck. This is not just from premium hero Crystal but from the 4 and 5 star crystals as well. The game has tons of new and very interesting characters with great ultilies and I have not got a single new added character in a long time. Not opened a 4 star from PHC from a long time that I don't even remember now. I hope this inproves because it has just lowered my interest in the game.

Get used to it... Kabam loves to fill the crystal with worthless champs. I have been in a rut for months but finally pulled a 5* AA the other day and had an awakening gem for him. Also I duped my 5* Dr Voodoo. You will pull someone worthwhile eventually just got to stick it out until then.
  • Options
    SiabhSiabh Posts: 46
    Just last week I pulled a 5 star cable and now today a 4 star. Just waste of resources after week long of hard work and time spend