**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unequal Alliance Wars

Surely everyone has gone through this problem, which when looking for a rival in Alliance Wars match them with a much more powerful alliance than yours, and it is impossible to give battle because of abysmal difference.

This problem occurs simply because the alliance matching system only takes into account the War Rating and not, in addition, the Alliance Rating or, in its absence, the Average Member Rating.

An example of this is the last alliance war that my alliance had.

nrj1bbzxytpm.png

This is our alliance info

WAR RATING: 952
ALLIANCE RATING: 1,567,583
AVERAGE MEMBER RATING: 52.252

icxek2q3amda.png

This is the information of our rival alliance

WAR RATING: 953
ALLIANCE RATING: 7,167,126
AVERAGE MEMBER RATING: 255.968

iujogmr0scer.png

The solution? Simple. For a fair match, in addition to the War Rating, the Alliance Rating must be taken into account for alliance matching, or, as I said, in its absence, the Average Member Rating of each alliance. If not, as I have shown, if this situation continues to occur, it will be lost wars.

Sincerely,
Billy The Kid

Comments

• ViralViral Posts: 3
    yes
  • Average rating wouldn't work. Prestige is actually what would be best
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    It takes only war rating into account because it was believed by the upper alliances it wasn't fair that newer alliances were tier 1 and getting the same rewards when they shouldn't be tier 1. This was justifiable... although I do miss being tier 1 and winning nearly every war as we are tier 2 now and the closest match we have had since the change was they were rated 1.5m higher. That was last week with our rating at 8m.

The idea behind pure rating is that if you are good and fighting up a tier so be it, but generally you should see similar ratings if you are average in comparison of similar alliance ratings.

Although l would like to see admin input on the alliances who win every war until the challenge is too difficult then swap members to a lower tiered alliance and then win their way up to the top again abusing this system. It's easy to do and known to happen.