**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* X-23 vs 4* Wolverine

I have a 4* wolverine (rank 5/50 sig level 44), and just pulled a 5* X-23. Is it worth ranking her up much since I already have a good regen champ? I like the idea of having 2 good regen champs but not sure if it's practical. I was gonna work on ranking up my 5* red hulk prior to pulling her. Any thoughts?

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Rxordie wrote: »
    I have a 4* wolverine (rank 5/50 sig level 44), and just pulled a 5* X-23. Is it worth ranking her up much since I already have a good regen champ? I like the idea of having 2 good regen champs but not sure if it's practical. I was gonna work on ranking up my 5* red hulk prior to pulling her. Any thoughts?

She is definitely worth ranking up.
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    she does more damage. that's about it. I mean if you play well with x-23, you don't really need wolverine's crazy regen at max power. her regen is decent, so you can heal up block damage
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    I have both as well, except my wolvi is sig99. I only use my 5* rank 4 x23 in all my quests now. I also have deep wounds maxed out. She hits harder than wolvi at this level. Great bleed and good regen.
  • RxordieRxordie Posts: 18
    Thanks for the advice. I love wolverine (he is my favorite Marvel character) especially since I just finished the ROL with him taking out most of the opponents along the way. His regen is awesome! I haven't used X-23 much, but I like how she can still be useful against bleed immune champs too.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    You should certainly wait for 5* Wolverine before maxing him @ R5/65!!! Oh wait, there is NO 5* wolverine bcos "someone" doesn't like to give what the players want. LOL ....

Haha just kidding, joke aside, I love X23 and she is definitely worth the rank up. Only thing is Wolverine's regen upon awakened is way much better than X23. I had bad luck with my 4* R5/50 X23 regen, proc very far and few, so I need to rely on her x5 bleed stack to speed up the kill. Wish I have a 5* Wolverine .... I mean 5* X23 myself.