**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Kabam take the sentinels out of aq

2»

Comments

• Options
    Christian899Christian899 Posts: 88
    edited April 2018
    Yes, they should. AQ is stale and would benefit greatly from more champ diversification.

AQ WAS stale, now that mini bosses have changed and sentinels are in its much better.

Real talk.
    The mini-bosses change made it more fresh, yes, but sentinels didn't make it any more exciting for me. You’re still fighting the same 4 - 6 sentinels per path as you did with Symboids. Nothing really much different. I personally would prefer more diversity since we literally have over 120 champs in the game to choose from. 4 to 6 sentinels per path is really just pure laziness in light of the array of diverse champs they could have used.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    They are annoying and tedious. Most of my alliance’s roster was predicated on DoT as diminishing returns still stings in Master and UC EQ so the Symbiods were a casualty we shrugged off.

The sentineloids have scaling armor and attack as well as painfully pretentious AI and are immune to bleed and their “standard abilities” are basically amped up from the Symboides. ESPECIALLY SKILL! My alliance has ranked up:

Jane Foster
    Phoenix
    Karnak

All because these damned things would be nearly impossible to kill without small chuncks taken out of our health nonstop! Think about it: as soon as they are removed those 3 are trash! Not everyone has Angela, Hyperion and/or Medusa to just causally destroy them (I dare even say ANGELA isn’t doing too hot as she needs 2 BARS to pierce! The only ones I hear getting results in my alliance are Jane and Karnak as Phoenix with her nonstop 12k+ incinerate a combo is just too much set up and Angela is right behind her. And even THEN Karnak and Angela are the only ones really capable of slaying the skill ones as forget mutants who either need debuffs or bursting critical specials
  • Options
    na_na_ Posts: 55
    No. Just fix the AI we're all happy.
  • Options
    JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    No, but they should've waited for the new season when the rewards would be upped also.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    if you plan to add sentinels to increase the difficulty why not increase the rewards as well????
  • Options
    Hey everyone, there’s already an active discussion HERE about Sentinels and the new Minibosses in Alliance Quests. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have there also! To help keep the Forum tidy, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.