**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Issues with arenas

I’m not sure if this was brought up yet or not or if anyone had experienced this but a few of my alliance members are unable to play arena now. Only 1v1 when they could play it at the start of the Medusa arena. They have a second account as well that is completely fine and I told them to make a ticket to Kabam support. Also when I play I’m not able to see the pi rating before the fights. It’s no biggy as they show up when selecting an opponent, but the stages don’t load all the way either.

Comments

• Options
    I cant enter either and its really frustrating because i want to grind in the versus rank
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Sounds like an arena ban, tsk tsk. Thanks Kabam.
  • Options
    Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    It is just you got banned from Arena because they think you cheated in Arena
  • Options
    Hi Mikea117,

It appears that your account has been banned from accessing arenas. You can find more on this subject here.

The forums aren't the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts nor can we discuss the details of anyone's account with anyone else. If anybody has questions regarding bans, they can find more information here.
This discussion has been closed.