**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold fix thought

Anyone think it would help if they adjusted gold winnings for each fight so that you would get either equal to just over the entry fee cost? People fight tons of fights to get milestones and champions and it drains gold as you do not get gold winnings even equal to entry cost for 3 wins in each series.

EG: basic arena entry cost 400 gold. Win, no matter champ level, could be be 150 gold so that if you got perfect series you would end up with 450 gold from winnings.

Comments

• Kevin110Kevin110 Posts: 69
    Bc give lots of gold when you cash them in
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    Guessing no where equal to losses though.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Best option in my opinion is to retool the Pittance and Prosperity masteries. Currently, they give such a tiny amount of gold that its hard to believe anyone would utilize them. If they were beefed up to enhance gold rewards by 5-10-15-20%, that would make them at least a situational option for obtaining gold.

Dr. Zola
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Best option in my opinion is to retool the Pittance and Prosperity masteries. Currently, they give such a tiny amount of gold that its hard to believe anyone would utilize them. If they were beefed up to enhance gold rewards by 5-10-15-20%, that would make them at least a situational option for obtaining gold.

Dr. Zola

Good for a one-off arena run or massive BC opening but it won't help in the long run. The hit to our masteries would be giant.
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    I've said this before and I'll say it again, easiest and fairest way to increase gold is to just add a 0 to all gold. Everybody wins that way
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »

Dr. Zola

Good for a one-off arena run or massive BC opening but it won't help in the long run. The hit to our masteries would be giant.

Then that makes it a trade-off--if you intend to grind hard for gold, you swap out other masteries. Many end-game players switch out masteries depending on what aspect of the game they are playing, and a boost to Prosperity/Pittance would work similarly. While I would love a simple upgrade to gold rewards, it's hard to see Kabam giving something for nothing--I can't recall many times that they have, and I've been at this since December 2014.

Dr. Zola
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Absolute no to gold masteries. So wrong on so many levels.