Duel a player in a real time.

Hi Game team,
I love MCOC.
When i tell my friends about this game, they always ask this question, "does this game work in multiplayer mode" ? can we play a single fight/duel/versus with other summoners/friends live instead of AI control?
Everytime this question eats my brain and i had to end up with an answer saying "NO, this game doesn't support a real time duel".

@Kabam Dev,
Can you guys consider this option and if possible can you make a duel option that will search a player and wait for his/her input (yes/no) and initiate a realtime fight when both players are ready ?
I'm not sure if this might be a big/small ask for your team or this was already discussed. In my opinion It will connect more friends and adds a value to the game.
Hoping for some good news. Please let me know.
Thanks in Advance.
you guys Rock \m/

Comments

• WillODeeWillODee Member Posts: 22
    I don't think this is possible with the servers being what they are.

I mean even with AI control the game connection gets weird disconnects at times
  • Savio444Savio444 Member Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I don’t like this idea but I guess some people do some people don’t. I feel like it would be the final fall of the game. Prob come with some giant mega bug or glitch.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Would you really want to fight someone else? Both payers would most likely just wait until someone attacks so they can land a parry. Removing parry in that kind of mode would be best
  • JokepoolJokepool Member Posts: 401
    Or an extra app where you can use your account and fight other players