**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    To any of the mods, any update on milestones info yet? I know it starts tomorrow but already in planning mode, and I know Miike and the others were trying to get the info for us before this got started. Thanks!
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Here is what makes me mad! "You will be able to earn revives and restores (for the dudgeon) as milestones in three day alliance events" anyace for non alliance members to get them besides the store?
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Hi I am kinda worried I left my alliance because I could not deal with the extra pressure of having to come online when needed but now I learn that to get the specific dungeon resources like revives I need to be in an alliance.
  • Options
    Pokemaster66Pokemaster66 Posts: 45
    Oh dang how do you get dark artifacts
  • Options
    how can we use dark artifacts
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Does anyone know approximately how many rooms we'd need to get through to hit all milestones?
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    Does anyone know approximately how many rooms we'd need to get through to hit all milestones?

They said 3 or 4 on the hardest difficulty eaxh day I believe
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »

Thank you, I appreciate it
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »

No, they said you needed to reach room 3 three or four times.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

Here is your answer from Miike
    Delta_14 wrote: »
    How many Dark Artifacts will be required to purchase one of the special 3*/4*/5* crystals?

How many Dark Artifacts will each difficulty of dungeon pay out?

So, you don't earn Dark Artifacts directly from the Dungeons themselves, but from the Milestones associated with the Infinity Dungeons. The difficulty that you play will determine how many points your receive, so this is a little bit of a complicated question.

If you're a top level player, and able to take on Difficulty 6, you'll need to beat Room 3 approximately 3-4 times to hit the top Milestone every day.
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Why isn’t there an Iceman in one of those crystals? Yet AA is? He’s not a newer champ so I don’t understand why he isn’t in a crystal
  • Options
    MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    @Kabam Miike
    any chance you can recap all of this into a new post? I'd be so much easier to have all these information in one post
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    As expected....I'm a 5k+ prestige and have no option to buy the 5* crystals. I'm at a place where only 5* and up will help me out.

EDIT: Sorry, that is the infinity dust store. Guess I need to see the dark artifact items before I go off. lol. Nevermind...nothing to see here.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    So dungeons not working?
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    So dungeons not working?
    not until 4pm PST
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said he was gonna get the prestige numbers though? So why do we have to it is live?

Also is there any news on the milestones.

He said that he will work to get the milestone information for you, not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion! And we're still working on it so please be patient. Thanks!

It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know

I'm gonna work on getting this information and some Milestone info for you guys. Sorry, I let that slip in the initial announcement because I focussed on explaining the mode.

I don't know. Sounded to me like he was going to get Prestige brackets AND Milestones. At least tell everyone WHY you can't or won't give us this info. Bad enough something is based off a number the game doesn't even give us.

Not exact prestige information, because that isn't visible in game, which is what is making this difficult. I'm looking for relative Top Teams, etc. I'm also still working on getting the Milestones Information.

Sorry for the delay guys. I'm still hoping I can do it for today, but it's looking like it might not be until tomorrow.

Not sure if you guys have ever answered this but why don't you put our prestige in our profiles, I know it's been asked for many many times before. It's a huge part of this game yet we have to rely on heroes like @mutamatt to work that you guys should be doing.

There are always threads popping up from newer players asking what prestige is an how do they find out theirs. I've even heard of alliances being led by very ill informed people trying to lower their alliance prestige by purposely not finishing AQ. Granted this was before the change to brackets but that just show how little some people know about prestige.

Actually, not killing Kang did lower prestige for the next day (and thus rest of that aq series) and for some alliances it made sense to make the next days of aq easier that way.

I used to have a second account to help a starter alliance and there we opened a second or third bg just to keep prestige in check (the alliance was around 17 members).

Hahahaha hahaha thanks for proving my point. The only way to lower alliance prestige is to replace members with high prestige for low prestige. Losing AQ's willnjiot lower your alliance prestige

You are wrong!

Losing doesn't lower your base prestige but it does lower the prestige bump from winning AQ .. that's what Gwendoline is talking about and what others were trying to do.

Not wrong at all as that was what was talking about in the first place, poorly informed people think they can lower their ally prestige by losing AQ's.

Please eleborate. Because a few hours ago you disrespectfully laughed at my comment saying I proved your point. However what I’m saying is correct. Someone comes in and tellsyou I’m correct and you seem to partly agree but still repeat your missinformed point.

Please let me know how you think prestige works, because I really think you’re not understanding it (and then wrongfully laughing at people that do).

No matter how many AQ's you lose next cycle you will start with the same ally prestige. Why do you think I said the only way to lower it is to replace higher prestige members with members with much lower prestige. This is going off topic, pm me if you wanna talk further

Yes, and during the cycle people don’t kill the final boss to lower prestige. How are you not understanding that?

A better way to phrase this would be "during the cycle people don't kill the final boss to avoid raising their prestige. However, their prestige would still raise, just not as much.

That’s not true either. This is only true if you also kill a boss.

If you open up 1 bg and don’t kill the boss, it drops. If you open 2 bg’s and don’t kill either of the bosses, it drops. If you start 3 bg’s and kill non of the bosses then it drops. If you kill 1 boss and leave 2 up then your prestige stays roughly the same (-10, +20, +50, depending on lots of kabam math that most likely has to do with your starting prestige). And here is what you probably mean: if you have 3 bg’s and kill two bosses but not the thrid, then prestige still goes up but less then it would have if you’d killed all 3.
    I am even 7500 prestige player and cant buy 5* crystal

the 5* crystals are artifacts, not dust.
  • Options
    Ltopher87Ltopher87 Posts: 22
    Probably just should have left the update til 4pm
  • Options
    Ltopher87 wrote: »
    Soooooooo it's saying event has ended for the dungeons. Already broken?

Dungeons will not be available until 4pm PST! Until then, this is the message that you will see whenever you try and "Go To Dungeons" from the new Social Tab in your Messages space.
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    @Kabam Miike still no pre-release word on milestones?
  • Options
    Hey All,

If you want to get a peak at Infinity Dungeons a few hours early, @DorkLessons has posted a first look video also starring @BrianGrant!

Take a look! https://youtu.be/7WBxgmKqEUk
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Very few details in foreign languages, it will be chaotic if you don't know english and cannot read the forum...
  • Options
    Ashraf359Ashraf359 Posts: 53
    It is 40 minuts to start of dungeons ?
  • Options
    So, now that this has gone live, is there any confirmation about what you need to be able to get the 5* crystals?

On my account, I have roughly 145k total PI, including 6 5* characters, but I only see the 3* and 4* crystals.
  • Options
    Kaat19Kaat19 Posts: 27
    “We will also be including a small amount of Dungeons Items in a welcome message when Dungeons launches.”

Will that happen?
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    It’s gonna cost to recharge certain champs 3-4 times a day, that could be 280 units per champ, that’s 840 units x 3.

Over 2400 units a day if wanting to use the same
    Champs.

Always a catch isn’t there 😂
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Just lost 75% hp in a single battle due to 2x crashes in a row against CW Black Panther ...
    Why is the health penalty system activated in these mode?
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    My room chat did not work in my second run for the entire time. That’s a problem if playing with someone you don’t talk to on another app.
  • Options
    RazorEdge49RazorEdge49 Posts: 14
    Do you have to play with the same partner each time or can you rotate among your alliance.