**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7hr summoner appreciation crystal

Why did u make the 7hr summoner appreciation crystal timer start from when u login to the account and not from the time the event started.. Now I'm already gonna miss the first one since I just now logged in and the timer is just starting.. This really doesn't make sense

Comments

• NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    agree. they should have just started everyone with one crystal and than once you claimed it the timer would begin
  • Murd3R_KiTT3nMurd3R_KiTT3n Posts: 20
    Exactly what I was thinking
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    there seems to be a trend of this with kabam where they give you special rewards but put in little "catches" that can cause you to miss out
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    Why are you in such a rush to get your lvl 2 health pots that isn't even for aq, because you're dreaming if you think you'll pull anything useful from them lol.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    MrcMumble wrote: »
    Why are you in such a rush to get your lvl 2 health pots that isn't even for aq, because you're dreaming if you think you'll pull anything useful from them lol.

I get your point lol, but the idea of the timer starting before one is claimed is daft...isn't it?

• Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Why did u make the 7hr summoner appreciation crystal timer start from when u login to the account and not from the time the event started.. Now I'm already gonna miss the first one since I just now logged in and the timer is just starting.. This really doesn't make sense

I concur. This confused me too
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    edited June 2017
    It's kabam since when do they do anything that makes rational sense, or with the players needs in mind for that matter. If you think it's going to start now you're just kidding yourself sadly.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    It's free.