Hulk -Champion Overhaul-

As it stands in-game, regular Hulk is just a big green disappointment.

Changes in bold.

Passives:
Enrage:
-Chance to gain Fury when attacked. Can be triggered on Block. Increased chance to gain Fury on well-timed blocks.
-Chance to trigger this ability increases with decreasing Health
Hulk Up
-Gain Fury (6/7/8 seconds) when reaching a Power Threshold, amount increased scales with levels of Power.
Always Angry
-If Hulk already has Fury, Enrage and Hulk Up instead grant him a permanent stack of Rage (20% of Fury). Up to 5 stacks.
Rageneration
-When taking a Critical Hit or hit by an enemy Special, consume all stacks of Rage to gain Regeneration for 5 seconds.

*At 5 stacks and without Masteries, Regeneration restores roughly 20% of Hulk's Health.

Awakening:
Bulk Up
-Fury and Rage also grant Hulk Physical and Energy resistance.

All Specials:
-Rage increases Critical Hit Rating
-Stun chance for all Specials increases on Critical Hit
-Fury still increases Stun duration

Comments

• WillODeeWillODee Member Posts: 22
    edited May 2018
    On second glance, the Health regen might be a bit much, toning it down to 15% at 5 stacks might be fairer.

With an added stipulation that Hulk can't gain Rage while healing
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    If you think the current Hulk is a big disappointment, you must not have been around for the original Hulk. Talk about lackluster.

Hulk is perfectly acceptable now as he's already had a major overhaul. Let him stay as-is for now in favor of the dozens of champs who could use a re-tooling that have never been touched.
  • PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Member Posts: 110
    Tbh I think hulk has a really good stun factor. His gold move is awesome, and usually can KO my opponent easy
  • CaramesCarames Member Posts: 284 ★★
    My Hulk is a monster. I'm not sure what you're expecting if you think he's a disappointment