**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons Freezing [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TrendlyFynnTrendlyFynn Posts: 35
    What's the point of submitting all this information in a ticket then coming here to submit all the same information again?

Seems rather tedious
  • Thewood1_Thewood1_ Posts: 14
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    mhr4etafgjlz.png
    This is the dungeon 4 room 1
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    I have had the same thing happen to 3 times in a row. If I miss my milestones, I am not going to be a happy camper.
  • WillEyeAmWillEyeAm Posts: 6
    I just had the same issue. Got matched up with someone and could chat with my partner, but the game would not let me enter the dungeon room.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Yup happening to me cant do dungeons
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    I clicked on the "find a partner" button. Nothing happened. Restarted the game. Nothing. I have my champs locked in and cannot enter the dungeon. Click here to see the video evidence.
    Maybe you don't realize how frustrating the user experience's been in this game over the last months. Lags, bugs, servers down.
    You need to fix quite a bunch of BS. And give some proper compensation.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Half the times champs are not blocking when I'm holding block, the other half they stop mid combo and let the a.i. hit them in the face! Its getting stupid! Galaxy s8, version 18.0.1
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Still no response!? Can we get an acknowledgment other than ‘fill out this form’ please?
  • sh_13sh_13 Posts: 7
    I can not enter in infinity dungeon after this emergency maintenance. I tried last four time but dungeon is not showing on screen.
  • DeadEchoesDeadEchoes Posts: 12
    edited May 2018
    Using the LFG system set at D5. Loads us into a D1 and we cannot move. Only the chat is functioning. Reloading the game infinitely loops me to the main menu every time I click Continue on the dungeon menu.

iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.3.1

Retried another dungeon. Characters were not on cooldown, thankfully. Same scenario played out. Extremely buggy. 😖
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I have posted this issue in bugs section. Happened to me 3 times today. Just like OP said, I restarted the game and when I press continue in dungeon tab , it landed me on main home page. And the timer for dungeon was going on. Couldn't enter. Could do dungeon only via invite. Find my partner was basically useless the whole day
  • MrShadyMrShady Posts: 22
    Happened to me today. Confirmed after the champs I selected need to be refreshed. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

https://youtu.be/aWADAVeCrpA

Same issue just happened to me & now my 5* character will have the long refresher timer as i could not get in exactly as you displayed.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    You need to fix these issue, not try to hide them.
    I clicked on the "FIND A MATE" button. Nothing happened. Restarted the game. Nothing. I have my champs locked in and cannot enter the dungeon.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    That happened to me as well, and after that cant get into the dungeons, i am kicked back to the main screen of the game.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    So i got two to work and tried my top team. Locked out again. Why is nothing being done?
  • CaseClosedPLKCaseClosedPLK Posts: 13
    Can’t upload video (not sure if you can) I just started a dungeon ‘find a partner’ and it was very bugged. I did room 6 and I saw 1* champs, I could not open the menu or see where I was on the map. I exit out to see if it would correct itself but I didn’t. When I try to rejoin it refreshed the page and puts me back into the main menu. So thabks Kabam, first maintenance ruined my dungeon and now this. I am about to quit this stupid game!
    And to not be compensated is awful, really really sad and as a company I think you are dreadful.
  • projectionist09projectionist09 Posts: 6
    Me too. I can’t enter in dungeon.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Please do something @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
    We are missing out on so many rewards because of this!
    Can we please have compensation for this issue?!
    Me too. I can’t enter in dungeon.
    It’s ridiculous... and for Kabam to give out random gifts to people that probably didn’t affect, or if it was only to the affected why not give out to EVERYONE that was affected. They make no sense.
    I have logged back into the game and the champs I used do not have a timer on them, looks like the game saw it was bugged and did not assume gender, so they gave back my champs to reuse👍🏻
  • MrShadyMrShady Posts: 22
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit please view this thread... Exact same issue is happening to me.

Iphone X with all current updated ios, game, etc.
  • Jaws32zxJaws32zx Posts: 41
    The dungeon rooms are not letting me play the rooms . I can start them but can not play the room
  • Astrozombie619Astrozombie619 Posts: 3
    Same
  • Astrozombie619Astrozombie619 Posts: 3
    9a0u4a1j9j82.png
  • KzorrKzorr Posts: 16
    I have the same problem, can pick champions and find a partner but then once the dungeon starts I’m unable to enter the room or play until it times out, then I can start a new one but can’t enter that one either...
  • MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    Just had it happen again to me. Locked out with time running out. Gonna miss last milestone yet again due to the game constantly messing up.