**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community advice on this aw battle would like to know if this is possible

We face an alliance today who took our r5 dorm with 2 node up with Hyperion with no boost he soled our aw boss one shot I don’t want to report and say it’s impossible but would like community feedback on what to do with this situation. We lost the war since these. Guys were on some node don’t exist for them I Happen to take a pic and would like to know if this achievable I’m posting pic now we are p2 in aw

qgua74tferps.jpeg
wtude5d4v7dh.jpeg

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    R5 dorm 5* I would think would take an extraordinary player.With the class disadvantage plus all that health and the degen I would not think it’s possible. I could be wrong. 4* r5 I would say is definitely doable.
  • Harada78Harada78 Posts: 31
    the player had a r4 Hyperion. But with no boost on I don’t see how this is possible to take a r5 dorm boss with max md and node up. Just not feasible
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    DL864 wrote: »
    R5 dorm 5* I would think would take an extraordinary player.With the class disadvantage plus all that health and the degen I would not think it’s possible. I could be wrong. 4* r5 I would say is definitely doable.

Not doable, power gain would trigger Dorm’s degen before Hyperion could do 300-400K+ damage on stun immune Dorm.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I’m thinking you had an r5 4* just by looking at your ally I didn’t see and r5 5* dorms. Also looking at the other ally that’s a r5 5* hyp so ye sir that’s the case it’s definitely doable
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    It’s not possible under any condition.

0% chance.

• AdzomaticAdzomatic Posts: 66
    its completely possible, as r5 5* or even r4 5* hype once stacking 10x furys by well timed heavy bait heavy counter attacks could easy do that much damage with 2x of hypes sp2. he would just push Dorm to his SP3 and eat it 3x on an Invulnerability boost - Dorm would be toast before he even had a fury expire
    Adzomatic wrote: »
    its completely possible, as r5 5* or even r4 5* hype once stacking 10x furys by well timed heavy bait heavy counter attacks could easy do that much damage with 2x of hypes sp2. he would just push Dorm to his SP3 and eat it 3x on an Invulnerability boost - Dorm would be toast before he even had a fury expire

Invulnerability boosts don’t prevent degeneration damage. 10X fury would KO Hyperion by degeneration and adaptive would keep a noded 5* Dormammu going for too long before Hyperion could do 300-400K+ damage.

4* r5 noded Dormammu soloed by Hyperion is worth investigating. I have yet to see video of someone soloing a 5* r4 non-noded Dormammu with anyone besides Magik and Gladiator Hulk (sorry Blade). 5* r5 noded-Dormammu soloed with Hyperion is not possible.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★

Invulnerability boosts don’t prevent degeneration damage. 10X fury would KO Hyperion by degeneration and adaptive would keep a noded 5* Dormammu going for too long before Hyperion could do 300-400K+ damage.

4* r5 noded Dormammu soloed by Hyperion is worth investigating. I have yet to see video of someone soloing a 5* r4 non-noded Dormammu with anyone besides Magik and Gladiator Hulk (sorry Blade). 5* r5 noded-Dormammu soloed with Hyperion is not possible.

Not sure what tier we are talking about but based on my experience using Blade, Iceman and Voodoo they are all capable of soloeing 5* R4 Dorm. I never tried fighting a noded one though.
    This is the Hyperion that player uses at r4 also the player had 1minute and 30 second left after he took dormou boss with nodes up and no boost hyimg
    gjgpjg1i8wwi.jpeg
    edited May 2018

Not sure what tier we are talking about but based on my experience using Blade, Iceman and Voodoo they are all capable of soloeing 5* R4 Dorm. I never tried fighting a noded one though.

Speaking from tier 3 in my experience. I use a r5 5* Voodoo. He “COULD” solo a 5* r4 Dorm with flawless intercepting and baiting but it’s very unlikely, Voodoo’s best strategy against Dorm is his power burn and each time that buff expires increases the chance of Dorm’s degen doing 2K+ damage. I’ve soloed a 5* r4 Medusa boss in tier 3 with Voodoo without using boosts, Dorm is much harder especially with MD.

The OP’s question was about a r5 Dorm. See my quotes comment for my answer. Also, post a video link if you know where to find video of someone soloing a 5* r4-5 Dorm boss in tier 1-3 with Blade of Iceman, never seen either get the job done.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Not sure if you mean the dorm was your boss, but it looks like only one node was active on the boss, and that node isn’t that bad. If you mean a dorm before the boss then yes definitely possible. usually the cheaters don’t have that big a roster, you don’t put 2 years into a game then start cheating, and if you’ve been cheating that long you would have been caught by now. If you are skilled you can bait the l1 and use your l2, evade early to avoid dex, don’t really need the furies to do big damage but they sure do help
    i Guess your not a boss killer I don’t care about roster I care that fury alone would fuel md dormouu would kill him real fast no way possible for that player to kill dorm boss with that’s node up and as of this morning this player is no longer in his alliance tells me that he and his team Been winning aw with a mod I really hope kabam will take some action. Against alliance as well since the whole team been using this person to win a few I hope points get adjusted as of now this player is not in the alliance and is floating in Mcoc limbo now