**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lag on Venompool Sp2, anyone?

There is a screenfreeze at the moment of venompool (opponent) cast the sp2 for the first time in a fight. The screenfreeze happens on all fights with Venompool, anyone has the same issue?

Evade venompool Sp2 is easy, but the lag causing me missed the evade sometimes.

-Device: Iphone7
-Not running any screen recording or music players, just play the game.
-Stable internet connection

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Lag during enemy specials is a common occurance and has been happening for years
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    same with me
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Lag during enemy specials is a common occurance and has been happening for years

I acknowledge a very light delay during a few of the champs sp2, but not until the extend like venompool or deadpool sp2.

Perhaps Kabam technical team shall investigate.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Could a moderator please move this over to the Bugs and Known Issues section?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious
  • WarChildWarChild Posts: 43
    This is happening on both sides, summoner and AI. I figured AI was a given as they have always seemed to be able to do stuff players can't or don't do. However, just fought a Gulk in dungeons with DPX and DPX froze mid flip and gave Gulk the ol' ballsack sammich for at least a full second meanwhile Gulk was swinging away at DPX and he finally landed (Gulk unaffected by the L2 from DPX). I guess this is an intended bug, play on the new DP2 movie where DP puts his jewels in Cables face?
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Happens during dpx and venompool sp2 on iPhone 8plus and iPhone X

It’s the game not the phone.
    WarChild wrote: »
    This is happening on both sides, summoner and AI. I figured AI was a given as they have always seemed to be able to do stuff players can't or don't do. However, just fought a Gulk in dungeons with DPX and DPX froze mid flip and gave Gulk the ol' ballsack sammich for at least a full second meanwhile Gulk was swinging away at DPX and he finally landed (Gulk unaffected by the L2 from DPX). I guess this is an intended bug, play on the new DP2 movie where DP puts his jewels in Cables face?

Intended bug... I like this!
  • Dev10999Dev10999 Posts: 48
    Thats what I was going to discuss but here you already posted this mate
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    I’ve always experienced lag with these specials. Made a post about it before as well. No fix yet.
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    The same happens on both my accounts when fighting deadpool (both versions) and Venompool. Often hard to then avoid it when lag occurs, and it can cause a tonne of damage.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Noticed this for many months, not even a very fancy animation lol
    iPhone SE

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
    Can we get confirmation from the game team that we aren’t imagining the 2 second freeze
    I am glad that they fixed this issue (on venompool opponent atleast) recently although I didn’t see any information about it (my device:iphone7).

Anyone else can confirm?

#ThanksKabam
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Venompool and Deadpool

Came here to coment exactly this, im glad im not the only one
  • SurgicalSniperXSurgicalSniperX Posts: 26
    Rektor wrote: »

Damn, you have and 8+ and an IPhone X? Mr. Moneybags over here lol
    Rektor wrote: »

Damn, you have and 8+ and an IPhone X? Mr. Moneybags over here lol

Nothing abnormal, I will also rather to own both 8+ and IphoneX instead of both 4* and 5* Vision.
  • SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 70
    I have no problems with the bug. I can evade their Sp2 every single time despite the lag
  • ChuckiesolChuckiesol Posts: 63
    This is still an issue. Costing me revives with the bleed that's associated with Deadpool's sp2.
  • If you are experiencing lag in the game, could you please share the information requested in the Android or iOS performance thread, depending on which is more relevant to your device? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.