**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Storm whiffing mid combo

CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
Just used 6* storm in map 5 dungeon.

Fought a kingpin miniboss node around room 3-4.

Twice during the same fight, I was 3-4 kicks into a combo, she just didn’t connect. And then kingpin attacked.
It was the high kick move in her normal combo.

There were no nodes to make Storm miss either. It was a half cost specials node.

Comments

• AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Just used 6* storm in map 5 dungeon.

Fought a kingpin miniboss node around room 3-4.

Twice during the same fight, I was 3-4 kicks into a combo, she just didn’t connect. And then kingpin attacked.
    It was the high kick move in her normal combo.

There were no nodes to make Storm miss either. It was a half cost specials node.

that bug have some other champs too.. not only storm. pretty annoying
  • Hey @Cuteshelf, would you happen to have any video of this? Also, would you be able to tell me if it was the same high kick that didn't connect each time or if they were different ones? I tried to test her out and realized she has a couple different high kicks, so any info on if it was one of her Light or Medium attacks would also help us dig into this for you.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I don’t have any video, sorry.

But yes it was the same high kick (3-4 hits in combo).
    I haven’t noticed it a lot, I don’t use storm often, but it happened twice in that one fight vs kingpin.

I’ll try and recreate this later today.