**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 100% Complete, but inaccessible lanes in 5.3

battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★

In 5.3 I have inaccessible lanes (with full refills in them) and no way to get keys. Are we supposed to be able to access them? I thought once we had the keys they were supposed to remain unlocked. Has this happened to anyone else?

d7c363hc8yf0.jpeg

Comments

• Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Those paths require key.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    battleone wrote: »
    In 5.3 I have inaccessible lanes (with full refills in them) and no way to get keys. Are we supposed to be able to access them? I thought once we had the keys they were supposed to remain unlocked. Has this happened to anyone else?

d7c363hc8yf0.jpeg

You can only go through them once.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Last I've heard, it's a bug. Send in a ticket and they'll unlock them. Unfortunately, that's the only workaround I've heard about. You'll need to send in a ticket each time until they fix it.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,434 ★★★★
    Question: Is there any value in going through the paths repeatedly?
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    You may find refills / revives / potions
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Cihag wrote: »
    Question: Is there any value in going through the paths repeatedly?

Yeah 5.3 is very rich in refills.
    edited May 2018
    Last I've heard, it's a bug. Send in a ticket and they'll unlock them. Unfortunately, that's the only workaround I've heard about. You'll need to send in a ticket each time until they fix it.

will do, thanks. -- maybe they will hook me up with a level 1 heal for my trouble.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Unfortunately all they will do is send more keys. However, the bug will continue to crop up so you will eventually need more keys again. It will be an endless loop with Support until this bug is finally fixed.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    @battleone Did you get locked out for trying to farm revives too?
    No, went in to look around for energy refills and was like hey why is everything locked up......