**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Limit of 1 per dark artifact crystal

sqbajnqxrf34.png

It has had a negative effect though.

According to original post, 3 crystals are available weeks 1,3,5 and other 3 weeks 2,4,6.

The system was already flawed in that it was impossible to buy all 3 of the crystals that are available weeks 1,3,5 as it took 2 weeks to get enough dark artifacts. But by telling us that we could buy the same crystal multiple times, only to find out that it is not true, makes it even worse. If you bought a crystal in week 2 (like I did), you then wouldn’t have had enough crystals to buy a crystal week 3. Which means you can now only buy 1 of the crystals that was available weeks 1,3,5. If I had known that you could only buy one of each, I would have purchased a crystal weeks 3,5,6. Getting 2 of the crystals in 1st batch.

If you aren’t gonna let us buy more then 1 crystal, make all crystals available at all times.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Totally agree. I tried to explain that in that thread but you worded it so much better than I did. 😂
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    I agree. This alternating crystal week was flawed from the start, and frankly ignorant, as no one was even able to purchase them. So why offer crystals when they're not available yet and waste our opportunity?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    This is not fair stop closing these threads we always thought we could get more than one we get lied to then we are expected to deal with it. What is even the point?

Increase the amount you can buy to 2 and stop shutting us up please.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I agree. This alternating crystal week was flawed from the start, and frankly ignorant, as no one was even able to purchase them. So why offer crystals when they're not available yet and waste our opportunity?

Well technically you could have gotten a 3 or 4 start crystal in week 1.. and lower levels may have, but it certainly is a blow to those going for 5*.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Gotta love how there was a mistake made when mike said you could buy them as many times as you wanted and after that there was no real desire to make sure people knew that you could only buy one. Im on the forum a fair bit, I never saw mike admit he was wrong until a few hours ago.
  • Hi All!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Please see this post for further information on this topic.
This discussion has been closed.