**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Comprehensive Abonination Buff

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
This one is very simple

His signature need to allow him to apply Poison with his attacks

Crits have a 70% chance to apply poison

A simple yet elegant way to make Abomination not the worst thing ever

It'd be far from say bleed damage from the likes of Wolverine. However, Abomination has a sizable base hulk and attack that goes to waste without some utility

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I agree with this actually, few champs in game use Poison offensively and only two I can think of really make use of it (Voodoo and Arch Angel). This would be a HUGE buff to the champ and make his so very useful (unless the poison damage is trash).
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    His sig says contact with him has a chance to poison. Technically him punching you is contact.
  • Shady4Shady4 Posts: 48
    You contact him but does he contact you when you contact him? Good old philosophy.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Tarlungs wrote: »
    His sig says contact with him has a chance to poison. Technically him punching you is contact.
    It also says when attacked...
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    edited June 2017
    Yeah just saw that...

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Saiyan wrote: »
    I agree with this actually, few champs in game use Poison offensively and only two I can think of really make use of it (Voodoo and Arch Angel). This would be a HUGE buff to the champ and make his so very useful (unless the poison damage is trash).

itd be the same damage applied by getting struck which is roughly 61% of his attack over 12 seconds

At 4/40 his attack is a little over 1000 so each poison would be worth a little over 610 damage