**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Comprehensive Abonination Buff

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
This one is very simple

His signature need to allow him to apply Poison with his attacks

Crits have a 70% chance to apply poison

A simple yet elegant way to make Abomination not the worst thing ever

It'd be far from say bleed damage from the likes of Wolverine. However, Abomination has a sizable base hulk and attack that goes to waste without some utility

Comments

• Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I agree with this actually, few champs in game use Poison offensively and only two I can think of really make use of it (Voodoo and Arch Angel). This would be a HUGE buff to the champ and make his so very useful (unless the poison damage is trash).
  • Options
    TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    His sig says contact with him has a chance to poison. Technically him punching you is contact.
  • Options
    Shady4Shady4 Posts: 48
    You contact him but does he contact you when you contact him? Good old philosophy.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Tarlungs wrote: »
    His sig says contact with him has a chance to poison. Technically him punching you is contact.
    It also says when attacked...
  • Options
    TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    edited June 2017
    Yeah just saw that...

• Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Saiyan wrote: »
    I agree with this actually, few champs in game use Poison offensively and only two I can think of really make use of it (Voodoo and Arch Angel). This would be a HUGE buff to the champ and make his so very useful (unless the poison damage is trash).

itd be the same damage applied by getting struck which is roughly 61% of his attack over 12 seconds

At 4/40 his attack is a little over 1000 so each poison would be worth a little over 610 damage