**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Characters to add to game

CptCrutchCptCrutch Posts: 21
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Even if this does not receive an admin reply I really hope someone from Kabam catches this thread.

Marvel is so lush with characters and I'm sure you guys may have 'plans at some point' to introduce these characters but lets be honest, the sooner the better. Here are some Characters that are staples, most should be in the game but are not.

Dr Doom
Green Goblin and more of the Sinister Six.(Hoping to see Vulture next month since he is main villain in upcoming movie)
Fantastic Four: Torch, Thing, Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic.
Doc Oc
MODOK
Songbird
ABomb
More Inhumans besides Quake.
Steel Serpent
Wasp

Obviously this is still a small amount of the VAST world of Marvel. Most fans in this game should recognize most if not all of these characters.

These characters easily deserve a roll in this game. I'm sure there are a lot of fun tools and abilities you guys can come up with for characters like these. I'm shocked ones like Green Goblin and Doc Doom aren't already in this game with how long it has been out. Those 2 woulda been in the game on release, regardless of difficulty to earn them... You guys nail the X-Men but no love for the Fantastic Four? Disappointing.

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    Dude,
    Huge sticky thread on this. Expect this to be closed very shortly.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/18/character-wishlist-thread-3-0#latest
  • Options
    They will not do any Fantastic Four until MCU has rights to those characters.
  • Options
    Shady4Shady4 Posts: 48
    And there are more Inhumans in the game besides Quake already.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    CptCrutch said:

Even if this does not receive an admin reply I really hope someone from Kabam catches this thread.

Marvel is so lush with characters and I'm sure you guys may have 'plans at some point' to introduce these characters but lets be honest, the sooner the better. Here are some Characters that are staples, most should be in the game but are not.

Dr Doom

Green Goblin and more of the Sinister Six.(Hoping to see Vulture next month since he is main villain in upcoming movie)

Fantastic Four: Torch, Thing, Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic.

Doc Oc

MODOK

Songbird

ABomb

More Inhumans besides Quake.

Steel Serpent

Wasp

Obviously this is still a small amount of the VAST world of Marvel. Most fans in this game should recognize most if not all of these characters.

These characters easily deserve a roll in this game. I'm sure there are a lot of fun tools and abilities you guys can come up with for characters like these. I'm shocked ones like Green Goblin and Doc Doom aren't already in this game with how long it has been out. Those 2 woulda been in the game on release, regardless of difficulty to earn them... You guys nail the X-Men but no love for the Fantastic Four? Disappointing.

Steel Serpent
This discussion has been closed.