**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star Magik, MD

SignumSignum Posts: 133
I'm gonna repost this...limbo damage should not be scaled based on the node, my 4 stars at rank 5 take 300-400 damage per tic, that is insane...when we face this I tell my alliance I rather lose the war...we have rank 4-5 star magiks too, they rarely get taken out. She's no fun, don't see the point besides a money grab that most veteran players refuse to entertain.

Comments

• wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    edited June 2017
    It looks like its time for the daily "Majik limbo nerf" post
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    I get that nerfing champs really screws with people, but I can't deny that the possibility of dying without getting hit is moronic. No champs should have that ability unless it's the only thing they really have. Take Electro for example. If you put him on a loaded health node, he could kill you without landing a hit. But that's his only great ability. With Magik, it's not. She can rewind damage about 30% of the damage you deal at the same time that she deals this insane damage.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Kabam is just setting up the inevitable demand for champs that are passive damage immune (degen, limbo, cold snap, etc.). That will make them super sought after and when released will blow up arena spend via refreshes and 5* and 4* shard purchases to buy their featured crystals.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Kabam is just setting up the inevitable demand for champs that are passive damage immune (degen, limbo, cold snap, etc.). That will make them super sought after and when released will blow up arena spend via refreshes and 5* and 4* shard purchases to buy their featured crystals.

Maybe they can introduce gear that prevents damage from all those things. :wink:
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Oh is this what we are going to do now? Cry about everything we can't figure out how to beat it others have?
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Limbo can be countered in multiple ways... Electra, CB, Karnak, falcon...
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    TKal wrote: »

Don't go telling them about CB...they'll nerf him like they did with BW
    Thawnim wrote: »
    TKal wrote: »

Don't go telling them about CB...they'll nerf him like they did with BW

CB is the worst of the one I said against magik
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'm not sure what's worse the fact that you posted this before or again. Anytime a boss can be beaten solo means it doesn't need nerfed. Be patient and build your roster and skill.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I'm not sure what's worse the fact that you posted this before or again. Anytime a boss can be beaten solo means it doesn't need nerfed. Be patient and build your roster and skill.

Mostly skill, apparently he hasn't discovered youtube and checked how to counter Magik.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah sure CB against magik that's a fantastic plan. Instead of letting her get limbo you give her endless L3. What could be better?
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    I think they should leave her as she is but they should change it so that Ultron absorbs the damage. I know they worded it in such a way that she deals energy damage and ultron only absorbs energy based attacks, but common, any damage via energy he should absorb.

Just my opinion
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    To be fair it should NOT scale with nodes of all the regen champs can't do the same
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    To be fair it should NOT scale with nodes of all the regen champs can't do the same

Please stop saying that, they will make regen based on nodes...

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I would like regen based on nodes!
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    I never said to nerf her, what I said was limbo damage should not scale based on the node. I know there are some counters, defensive ability reduction is not news to me. I still think that this is a blatant cash grab, and heros that can reduce her limbo from triggering aren't that efficient at it unless you have a 5 star version.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Signum wrote: »
    I'm gonna repost this...limbo damage should not be scaled based on the node, my 4 stars at rank 5 take 300-400 damage per tic, that is insane...when we face this I tell my alliance I rather lose the war...we have rank 4-5 star magiks too, they rarely get taken out. She's no fun, don't see the point besides a money grab that most veteran players refuse to entertain.

The only time this should be much of a problem is when she's immune. Other than that, there are multiple masteries that help reduce the effect of limbo (despair, petrify, pacify, energy resist and science serum).

No doubt limbo is annoying, but if you can tweak your play style using any of those masteries you should be good to go.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Shes isnt a regen champ.
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    edited June 2017
    The best counter for magik is magik also. Once you get to sp2 then you'll be able (with the help of skills of course) power lock/drain. I've also just recently tried Dr voodoo. Special 1 on odd combo places 50% ability reduction so that should help in reducing limbo triggering
    The best counter for magik is magik also. Once you get to sp2 then you'll be able (with the help of skills of course) power lock/drain. I've also just recently tried Dr voodoo. Special 1 on odd combo places 50% ability reduction so that should help in reducing limbo triggering

Gwenpool is pretty good, negates Limbo, psyclocke, Karnak, Electra....

• Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    I regularly solo Magik Bosses with my Magik...Whats the hullaballoo about...Havent we already had enough nerfs bud...Not getting hit is not the only skill...Countering right champion with right strategy is also a skill......Next we will hear someone wants nerfed CWBp as they went in with Gwenpool to counter him.....Chill Bro....Nobody needs nerfed..Not even Hyperion....
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    reading comprehension has hit an all time low.