**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Halls of ISO

Does anyone else think we should have a Halls of ISO during week 4 of summoner appreciation?

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    there is enough iso available in the halls of healing that there is no need.....
    and it would need to be called "ingress of ISO" (IOI) as to match halls of healing (HOH)
  • Options
    4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    please no more iso i was over 1.5k iso before the HOH came everything expires and we cant get full t3cc anymore instead we get some fragments so i cant even r3 4s champs anymore
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    NO
  • Options
    rawhineyrawhiney Posts: 50
    No iso please no iso how about units? They are way better
  • Options
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    there is enough iso available in the halls of healing that there is no need.....
    and it would need to be called "ingress of ISO" (IOI) as to match halls of healing (HOH)
    rawhiney wrote: »

How about Universe of Units UoU :D
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

It's called arena
  • Options
    Addyos wrote: »

It's called arena

Was just talking about what it would be called in the case it was
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★

You're buggin if u don't want all the Iso u can get
  • Options
    Bobden89Bobden89 Posts: 25
    I would say YES to ISO. As Feeney said, best to get all the ISO you can get :)). Already repeating Halls of Healing for ISO, many champs to level.
  • Options
    Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    For level 50 and below. ISO is hard to store. So we need more ISO
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Ummm hall of units screw iso
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Feeney234 wrote: »

You're buggin if u don't want all the Iso u can get

its not about not wanting all the iso i can get. its about as it is at the moment needing to use alot of energy refils to get through all the content available atm that the need for iso is not great enough to require a new quest just for it. and i dont want my stuff for free or too easily i wanna work for it.... i mean these halls of healing give good rewards yes and then make it easier to do harder content but there is no challenge involved only time as all it is is auto battle from start to finish.....
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    i seel the class 5k ones daily to avoid expiring iso so i dont see any value there

Im sorry do u mean u buy the dailys r do the quest
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    No I sell 100-200 ISO a day

It sucks
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Oh sorry misunderstood
  • Options
    PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    TBH all of the events should be available at some point during a month(say each EQ)

I'll even find common ground and say for a limited time, kinda like how it's been this month. What more in a mobile game from a business perspective of keeping our faces glued to the game and burning units on energy refills.

The gold realm is the most needed. We actually have more choices of ranking and leveling up champs now from all the t4b and t4cc we get. But there's been no update to the gold we get. EQ/act5 still has same amount of gold and arena crystals still rewarding the minimum. There needs to be a balance if we want to expand our roster