**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

While you’re fixing bugs

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Carnage
Pure skill
Inequity/Resonate

How about you fix THESE bugs while you’re having so much fun pretending to be a “bug exterminator”. Stop stepping on caterpillars and take a stab at a hornet nest

Comments

• Options
    Who the HECK flagged this? Kabam seems to be on a roll getting rid of bugs I thought I’d remind them of the ones that actually hurt the players too.

Everyone mentions them but only in passing
  • Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    I clicked agree. It’s time these longstanding and acknowledged bugs get fixed. I mostly look forward to Inequity/Resonate, since that was real expensive and a fix was announced months ago.
  • Options
    borntohula wrote: »
    I clicked agree. It’s time these longstanding and acknowledged bugs get fixed. I mostly look forward to Inequity/Resonate, since that was real expensive and a fix was announced months ago.

Tell me about it. If this is just a small taste I got with AA and Voodoo the I cant wait for the full package
  • Options
    Oh they make sure to fix the important stuff.....like drax bypassing mordo :|
  • Options
    Oh they make sure to fix the important stuff.....like drax bypassing mordo :|

I’ll be 100% honest in saying I’m not entirely sure of that was a bug or not but I do recall Kabam saying it was unintentional but they were ok with it at one point so… 50/50 but I would like to see it changed back as that’s a very important niche to fill and technically falls under “nerf of specific utility”