Mordo change or bad RNG?

I can typically handle mordo as middle mini boss with no issue. 5/50 4* down without a kill.

However, this war he fired an l1 at me while in powergain phase. Caught me off guard and killed me. 2nd round he did it again but I evaded.

Until now, I've never ever ever had a Mordo make on offensive move while he's in powergain phase.

Is this something new or have I just gotten extremely lucky for months and months?

Tier 5 war, Middle mini boss. Nothing special.

Comments

• gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Member Posts: 327
    Same observations lately. His AI seem to have been tweaked to be more offensive compared to before. Honestly though, this made my life easier. His specials are easy to evade. And he had been easier to intercept lately. rather than my old method of pounding on his block to push him back at the start of the match so as to land that heavy when he power gains.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Member Posts: 238
    He's done that randomly since the start. Sometimes you get unlucky with his AI
  • CarsonNicholasCarsonNicholas Member Posts: 24
    Same observations lately. His AI seem to have been tweaked to be more offensive compared to before. Honestly though, this made my life easier. His specials are easy to evade. And he had been easier to intercept lately. rather than my old method of pounding on his block to push him back at the start of the match so as to land that heavy when he power gains.

I'm learning to adapt quickly, his specials are really easy to evade, but was just trying to figure out if it was just me. I don't mind subtle tweaks I just wish they weren't under the radar.

Although, I was trying to heavy attack through his block in power gain phase when he hit me with his l1.

His powergain is going to be much more formidable if I can't heavy attack through it every time.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Member Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Mordo has always random aggressiveness but there's been some tweaks to the AI recently, definitely more aggressive, and I believe there's been some additional bugs introduced. I get hit in the middle of an attack now, that never used to happen.