**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favorite youtuber

I want you to write your favorite youtuber so I can make a poll of the youtubers you guys mentioned.

Comments

• GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    My opinion, leave me alone
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    I like them both but BGs smooth jazz voice and bald head calms me. Plus I like the way he breaks down data.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Ever heard of the analyzer? He's got the better gameplay/skill than any youtuber, but if you meant to ask between those two, I'd say seatin.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited June 2017
    R these poll necessary guys? Everyone is great. So pls dont create such poll bcaz if someone not voted they feel sorry. We should thnk all of them as bcaz of them we all grow in game. We r thnkful to all youtubers who teach the game.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Seatin used 3 odins to beat LOL, brian under 1 if im not mistaken, so theres your answer

Not picking between the two because they're both good....but the Odin use doesn't tell the whole story. Didn't Brian prepare by farming ROL for health potions for a while before LOL? That would greatly reduce his unit use.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Seatins pretty annoying. I stopped paying attention to his youtube about 6+ months ago, couldnt bare to watch anymore
    Mvince able hands down
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Brain Grant knows more about the game and seems he is overall more devoted.
  • RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    mvinceble, namo10, analyzer
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    define "best"
    Seatin is more in touch with his playerbase and often do humoristic videos, and I believe he's slightly better at fighting than brian, but Brian's guide are more detailed and accurate, and he takes a more serious approach to both the game and his fanbase. Overall, I personally prefer seatin, but there's no an "absolute" better youtuber in my opinion.

I also enjoy Analyzer, insane skills, could overcome both seatin and brian blindfolded, but he lacks originality in his content and isn't really close to his fanbase
  • TortoigTortoig Posts: 31
    where is richtheman, analyzer, joel etc.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    None of the above.
    I'm gonna go with theonelol back in the day when he was in LGN-1.Great guy he helped me a lot in masteries and arena cut offs but sad that he quit.
    Then came romo man this guy has insane skills, sad he also quit.
    Now there's the analyzer who's one of the 4 youtubers to complete LOL 100%. Insane skills.
    There's even roninnupe's channel as well.
    If I had to choose 1 I would choose seatin because he's more in touch with his player base rather than brian who's a kabam lover.
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    analyzer and joel are my favorite mcoc youtubers picking from those two still the bald guy.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Replace the words "A Better YouTuber" to "Your favourite YouTuber"

Both create content differently for different audiences.

If your asking me I don't watch any mcoc youtuber, Angry Joe is a great watch, he cares about gamers and gives great reviews whilst also speaking to devs and companies for great intel.

All channels are different and cater to different ages, gender, personalities etc.

Because you may think someone is better, it doesn't mean your right, it's just your opinion.
  • Bullfighter77Bullfighter77 Posts: 68
    Personally BrianGrant
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Neither
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Am I the only one who thinks dorky Dave has an awesome channel?
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Joel Line better than both
    My favorite youtubers that hasn't been mentioned:
    -Lets play(hapua)
    -Mvince able
    -Dorky Dave
    -Gatchu!
    -Richtheman
    -YeeTOS
  • CCoolCollinCCoolCollin Posts: 44
    Brian Grant