**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Good AW boosts are gone

Where are the good aw boosts (regeneration, one power bar and invulnerability)?
It's been a while since they were available in the loyalty store.

Comments

• TheBigSchemeTheBigScheme Posts: 60
    edited June 2018
    I want to know that aswell.... 5 days since they were in store last time
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Yep. Noticed as well. But they can't really be gone, since they would never do something like that without informing us why these were actually an exploit before taking them away. Guess you just missed something in the patch notes. Or maybe the boosts just went on holiday together. And lost their return ticket. Come to think of it, that seems the most likely scenario.
  • GoreGore Posts: 85
    They will be silent just like in everything they switch.
    They announce only if needed mostly if not the do like with everything in this game. Soon u will see a message
    Hy everyone we realized people already don’t spend much items since we released Blade so we must take this items out
    We don’t care what u think we do it cause we can
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited June 2018
    Those boost suppose to remain in the store so why arent they there lol
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Gotta give credit to their marketing geniuses.

Oh wait. I have to be constructive.

I think kabam is cooking up a deal to make those boosts more lucrative. I maybe wrong. But lets hope they put those boosts back.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Only 'grey" boosts that have shown up over last week are the crappy "sp3 defense boost", which I've heard is bugged and doesn't even work.

Kabam, plz bring back 3 minute war invuln / power start / combat regen boosts to loyalty store.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    A word kabam?
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Don’t worry, they won’t punish you for exploiting those boosts.