**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dominos ability

Before she is released and hordes of people whale out on her crystals and arena, can you seriously look at Domino? I understand her whole ability to manipulate probability in her favor, but giving her unavoidable damage (because you know how many of your customers love that already) is completely absurd. You designed her intentionally to be your new cash cow in wars, because when beefed up that degen is going to be insane. Nothing about Domino suggests that she should have power rivaling Magik or Dormammu, with the way they will kill you without a touch. I lost 30% health of a 4/55 stark Spider-Man without being hit because you count every time he doesn't naturally evade as a failed ability trigger. So much for tech champs being good against her, huh?

Please look at her soon, before release. Make her Critical Failure trigger some debuffs instead to make you unluckier, or reduce your ability accuracy for "___" seconds or something.

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Apparently releasing IMIW last month wasn't enough, they needed more cash cows - ideally one on every node.

With Domino, IMIW, Dormammu and Medusa, we're well on the way to making AW "fun and interactive". Sure, you can counter maybe one or two of them, but you certainly won't be able to counter all of them with one team on one path.

(Actually, I'm not sure you can counter Domino at all, with anyone.)

Every consecutive update this year reinforces my commitment to buy no further offers and just maintain my account in the hope that Kabam wake up and see what a mess they've made of this game in the last 12 months.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Every consecutive update this year reinforces my commitment to buy no further offers and just maintain my account in the hope that Kabam wake up and see what a mess they've made of this game in the last 12 months.

I just started on that same path. And I'll keep on it. Taking skill almost entirely out of the equation, was the proverbial last drop in the bucket. It's quickly becoming a hybrid of a 'dying simulator' and a slot machine. I'm not interested much in either.

• Especially with the post about her being bugged and reducing ability accuracy of champs who should be immune, this new champ is ridiculous.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    I personally feel that this she is just a cover to take eyes away from IMIW.....First him now her....Might as well drop out of alliances and start going solo...Not gonna start buying items for every war just for the heck of it coz the opponent abilites were so overpowered....
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I'm all for tough defenders that take thought and skill to counter (i.e., IWIM) ... however, unavoidable damage is just not fun.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,163 ★★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    I'm all for tough defenders that take thought and skill to counter (i.e., IWIM) ... however, unavoidable damage is just not fun.

Skil to use hervy every time Iron Man IW. Use a hervy how is thah skil And so one
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    We're looking for roughly 4k dmg for ever time the degen tics. Considering it triggers an average of 2-3 times per combo + movements, we're looking for about 12k unavoidable damage for every 5 hits you land. Meaning most of champions fully boosted will get in 20ish hits before dying without taking a single hit.

Season 2 battle of skills...till 8 wars left. Let the whale get back those 3 top spots.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    edited June 2018
    Vale84 wrote: »
    We're looking for roughly 4k dmg for ever time the degen tics. Considering it triggers an average of 2-3 times per combo + movements, we're looking for about 12k unavoidable damage for every 5 hits you land. Meaning most of champions fully boosted will get in 20ish hits before dying without taking a single hit.

Season 2 battle of skills...till 8 wars left. Let the whale get back those 3 top spots.

4k for every tick? Which Domino is this? The uncollected one doesn't deal that kind of damage?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    That's what she will do on a node in war. As she is she's incredibly broken for war. Not just a little bit but like a mountain full of broken. That's assuming I understand correctly.. still learning about her but her unavoidable damage is stupid.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    possibly her sig ability wont scale with attack nodes? That would keep her degen from insta killing basically everything in war... But this is kabam, so i'm being way to optimistic.
  • I remember when fighting games like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter used to praise you for perfect fights. Now Kabam says "f you, pay me"
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I am about done with this game.
    Their idea of increasing difficulty is power gain, auto parry and unavoidable damage over time.
    Over it.