**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just verifying that Domino is "working as intended"...

ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/TlQi7p6o1vI

So, class advantage.

Never got hit.

Still died.

Blocked a lot of hits, because I'm not used to her move set quite yet, but... doesn't matter, because even when you evade you take degen damage. Blocking is actually better than using dexterity.

Is this how it's going to be from now on? Was this intentional?

If you don't have exactly the right champ ranked up high enough, you just die?

I'd love to get an official response from Kabam on this... something like, "Yes, if you don't have champ A, B or C ranked high enough, you're screwed. Even though our system is set up to be RNG and you literally could never get the champ you need... you're screwed."

Thanks.

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    In this case, you are getting degen because IMIW has a 24% chance when attacking or being attacked to get a stack of armor. When you don't, that triggers Degen.

The same thing happens with SSE and his 3% evasion. If your passive evade doesn't trigger on being attacked, degen.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    If the intent was to drive more players away from alliance play, then probably.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Oh right so we’re down to… hmm remove both visions and marvels are we get

7? Rulk, Angela, Hela, Electro, DocOk, P99, and DPXF

Oh and if I’m not mistaken: she has AAR?! In which case you’re left with… literally no one who is truly safe as that REALLY takes out Angela, Rulk, and DPXF

Maybe Hela… maybe.
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Rulk
    Hawkeye (hemorrhage that’s all)
    Hela
    Angela
    Shulk (LOL)
    Dormammu (n’less domino has a buff idk)
    Magik (Limbk but not too often)
    Gambit (LOL)
    Storm (specials stun that’s it)
    Vision classic
    Vision AoU
    Ronan (LOL)
    P99
    DPXF
    Falcon (LOL)
    Elektra (specials but AAR might help)
    Loki (LOL)
    Captain Marvel
    Ms. Marvel OG
    Taskmaster
    DocOc
    Elektro

So most of them are full counters to not having % based abilities

Let’s remove 5 of the 22 for having those chances at all leaving 17

Remove the 5 jokes and Vision CLASSIC leaving 11

Remove Taskmaster always unlucky 10

Off my ability to see there’s less than a dozen champs when we’re past 130 now and most of them kinda suck

And that's if Domino is working how we all think she should be working looking at her descriptions. But she seems to be triggering on things like parry, block proficiency and dex as well. So, I guess you need to take off all masteries when fighting her too. Would be interesting to see someone do that to see what difference it makes.

Edit: maybe there are other things triggering and its hard to tell in some places. I had critical failure trigger hitting her with a light attack using Cable once. Nobody was at a bar of power either for me to have a chance to trigger healing.

Try using Resonate/Inequity
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    su04sjmwcfqv.png
    dunno, guys about other champs... I killed uncollected her very easy with Ultron. just don't parry her. evade & intercept and my fighting skills are pretty weak 4vwwzyck68ni.png
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Ordalca wrote: »
    In this case, you are getting degen because IMIW has a 24% chance when attacking or being attacked to get a stack of armor. When you don't, that triggers Degen.

The same thing happens with SSE and his 3% evasion. If your passive evade doesn't trigger on being attacked, degen.
    I know why it's happening... but to be forced to take damage because of a defensive ability that you have no control over is absolute horsecrap, IMO.

This type of ability corners people who don't have good counters for it, and, I'm sorry, but it's pathetic... it completely removes skill from the equation.

Aslong as there are plenty of counters there is no problem.
    It causes people to diversify their roster.
    Problem here is her ability is so powerful and i dont know that there are terribly many counters. Just the same as imiw on node 38. Except domino doesnt need to be on node 38.....

Once we play her more however i think we will find there are many good options. Just gumma take time to find who hey are.

I can deal to some extent with dex failing...
    But block failing.... i mean cmon seriously.... i know she is a luck based champ but it literaly is a roll of the dice if you win or lose against her
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Rulk
    Hawkeye (hemorrhage that’s all)
    Hela
    Angela
    Shulk (LOL)
    Dormammu (n’less domino has a buff idk)
    Magik (Limbk but not too often)
    Gambit (LOL)
    Storm (specials stun that’s it)
    Vision classic
    Vision AoU
    Ronan (LOL)
    P99
    DPXF
    Falcon (LOL)
    Elektra (specials but AAR might help)
    Loki (LOL)
    Captain Marvel
    Ms. Marvel OG
    Taskmaster
    DocOc
    Elektro

So most of them are full counters to not having % based abilities

Let’s remove 5 of the 22 for having those chances at all leaving 17

Remove the 5 jokes and Vision CLASSIC leaving 11

Remove Taskmaster always unlucky 10

Off my ability to see there’s less than a dozen champs when we’re past 130 now and most of them kinda suck

And that's if Domino is working how we all think she should be working looking at her descriptions. But she seems to be triggering on things like parry, block proficiency and dex as well. So, I guess you need to take off all masteries when fighting her too. Would be interesting to see someone do that to see what difference it makes.

Edit: maybe there are other things triggering and its hard to tell in some places. I had critical failure trigger hitting her with a light attack using Cable once. Nobody was at a bar of power either for me to have a chance to trigger healing.

Try using Resonate/Inequity
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Hmm Vulture might actually be good for something.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Guess Rocket Raccoon is good for her.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Wow that video has to be the biggest kabam’d I’ve ever seen. I’m speechless
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Domino is breaking the game
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    She can’t stay this way
    So yeah when she makes your parry fail it actually makes your entire block fail....

Great!!!! Really great!!!!
    Cant dex cus u will degen....
    Cant block cus that will fail and u degen plus get comboed....
    Lol....

6* champs work quite well however cus you
    Can recover most of the degen damage....
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    So yeah when she makes your parry fail it actually makes your entire block fail....

Great!!!! Really great!!!!
    Cant dex cus u will degen....
    Cant block cus that will fail and u degen plus get comboed....
    Lol....

6* champs work quite well however cus you
    Can recover most of the degen damage....

So that's what's going on with the "block break" your parry fails so your entire block fails? That's absolutely brilliant. Nice to know 6 stars work well...all I've pulled are 2 skill.. don't think skill will be good for her..lol
    I only got juggs.... lol... but 6* juggs has been my most effective champ so far....

Was thing CB..... his furies shouldnt fail... they are not a chance based trigger..... and then once he has a few she cant do **** anyway.... even with class disadvantage might be a viable option
    worked it out.... it was explosive personality node
This discussion has been closed.