**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

800k+ Legend Player need a Platinum 1-2 war alliance(Top 500 summoner)

Hi,
I need a alliance which is pretty great with war.
I am pretty skilled too in all aspects of game.
Playing from the beta test version of game.

Have a great AW defender lineup and Holy Trinity for the attack phrase.

My current prestige is : 7286

Leave your Line ID's here of you want me to join with your alliance requirements :)

1obxrbbipfje.png

I need it asap,thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    If interested in getting Platinum next season, can join us. If not interested for now, can save info for later. Thanks. If can get a 3rd Legend in Alliance would be big help for us reaching Platinum next season. Have couple weeks before season over. Will finish Gold 1 unless miracle happens and we we finished platinum 3. Still couple weeks left to find out if we can pull it off. If like a challenge can help us try for next couple weeks. If join us for now, welcome to leave if get the offer you’re looking for. But for now, you’re welcome to check us out while entertaining other offers. Thanks.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/70385/anyone-out-there-who-recognizes-a-deal-too-good-to-pass-up-or-do-you-need-someone-to-smack-you#latest
  • Options
    FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Have a couple other heavy hitters lined up like yourself to make sure next season we are even tougher than we are now. Please read info above. It’s a little old but gives you good idea what alliance is like.
  • Options
    CoderKnight69CoderKnight69 Posts: 53
    @FixitMobb I am really sorry for saying No,but I am in a fast need to get a platinum 1-2 alliance.

But would surely bookmark you for my Alliance needs afterwards.
  • Options
    CoderKnight69CoderKnight69 Posts: 53
    SuperFarz wrote: »
    Joining an alliance for free rewards at the end is not wise. Not many alliances are willing to switch members just before the final deadline that’s coming.

I understand that,just asking if someone got a spare spot.I won't mind joining after this season too anyways.