438k Hero Rating & 5,163 Prestige Active Veteran LF Plat Alliance

Hello fellow summoners,
I have been playing MCOC since it was released. I have led and been a member of top alliances over the years and am looking for a more competitive alliance than the one I am currently in. My alliance just had a change in leadership and the only bg to complete and explore AQ on day 5 was my own. This is not normal for me and I haven't been in this alliance long enough to feel attached to the team here even though they have excellent organization and work very hard. Before this alliance I have gone through many other alliances that fall apart or sometimes I have had bad luck being kicked for a number of different reasons. Sometimes I was not active enough or maybe I gave up a kill or two in AW. However I am 100% certain that 99% of the time I am the first one to push down the right side of part 1 and 2 of AQ, I now always place defenders within the first 6 hours and join attack within the first 2. I am not close to having the highest base hero rating in this alliance and know I would be lower in a platinum alliance, but I leave it up to you to decide if I have the roster and the skills to join your alliance. Dungeons were a good way to judge a person's skill. I watched top alliances bump people on the wait list if they could go farther than the officer. I can tell you I was almost never the weak link when I played dungeons with both strangers and friends and when I was I learned from my mistake. I have a lot of experience with path 4, 6 and 7 in AW. Below is the usual requested information.

Thank you for your consideration,
Mediumunwell

vt2ovlsiu5v9.png

gpb0mw8g0u04.png

o9z3rjvjgyuu.png

0oym51hcr7g4.png

discord: Mediumunwell #0089
line id: mrsubs

AW & Questing Masteries:
qm1mrdpehlmv.png
l85jgx3s0xij.png
0oqd059suujn.png
*I would have four points in physical resistance instead of the extra 2 in energy and 2 in perfect block, but am waiting on feedback from current and future alliances as well as new masteries to come. I also, normally have a point in unfazed for the unstoppable buff for NC (that is the mastery below Deep Wounds)

Prestige and AW team:
276agsee0fhh.png

SA score with 1 Day 20 hrs left:
c43mud1j9lcv.png

To do list:
1. Join organized top alliance before end of season 2 and help improve defender diversity without sacrificing attacker kills
2. Act 5 100% Exploration
3. Complete LoL

Comments