**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the worst champion in MCOC?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Iron Patriot

Drax. All other champions at least have some form of utility.

There is no other champion in the game with less utility. Hulkbuster maybe. But it’s only very slim maybe.

And unlike Drax, nobody in the game has even maxed out a 5* Hulkbuster as he’s at least been consistently terrible so Summoners had the advantage with him of at least knowing where they stood.

If you think Drax is worst than you are wrong. He is the 5 the best in Cosmic Class after Hyp,Medusa,Proxy,Thor. You probably have not used Drax. He can kill both immune or non immune Champions easily.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Colossus
    I like how op called it stoppable collosus. XD
  • Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    Remove ant man from that list. Put a 5* 3/45 duped on a vigor node in war and the fight would last forever. He might not hit hard but he’s not one of the worst champs please
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Other, a multiple number of them, both, or all of he above (Comment Who)
    Groot.
  • Options
    _KingIlagan23_KingIlagan23 Posts: 17
    Colossus
    JOE FIX-IT IS THE WORST
  • Options
    Splatattack8Splatattack8 Posts: 68
    Meh
  • Options
    MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    Such a toss up. They all suck in their own right. A few are at least poison immune so that can maybe count for something? HB has to be one of the worst. IP at least gets regen if duped, Ant Man can glance and poison so that's cool I guess.
  • Options
    Meh, they still suck
  • Options
    KK and colosus sucks forever
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    If I only had 4 champs left to complete my arena grind and 2 of them were KK and carnage, I'd spend 5 units to restore another champ. Lol
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Colossus
    Drax. All other champions at least have some form of utility.

There is no other champion in the game with less utility. Hulkbuster maybe. But it’s only very slim maybe.

And unlike Drax, nobody in the game has even maxed out a 5* Hulkbuster as he’s at least been consistently terrible so Summoners had the advantage with him of at least knowing where they stood.

If you think Drax is worst than you are wrong. He is the 5 the best in Cosmic Class after Hyp,Medusa,Proxy,Thor. You probably have not used Drax. He can kill both immune or non immune Champions easily.

Agreed...but you forgot Hela and Angela and Corvus. The list goes Medusa, Hype, Proxima, Corvus, Angela, Hela, Drax, Thor. So let's call him top 10.

Make no mistake, Drax was my first 5 star and I intended to 4/55 him ever since I pulled him back to back for my first 2 5 star crystals. Maybe does produce flashy numbers like Medusa and Hype, but he has the most potent bleed in the game