**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the worst champion in MCOC?

These 9 are the bad tier. Choose the last option if you think there is more than these numbers suck or you don't see the worst.

Who is the worst champion in MCOC? 172 votes

Colossus
25%
NevvBJh_DezIndrick781Erza_ScarletCreditzEliOrSomethingINTEGRALfabbassfish8sixDarkmagic1991NomarigerolAlCapone2727GNASTYJim0172Darknrahl2GuzmaSuvendubuttersVincew80NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE 43 votes
Black Panther (Civil War)
0%
Alfa_Pigeon 1 vote
Superior Iron Man
0%
Suhshehshs 1 vote
Kamala Khan
20%
Fluffydragon2HolyDirkness41BK_AVENGERVladTapesJoey0480HQ101XillymanTonyStarkJackd1989adramelchDERPYREVENGERGrimmbananaSpiderCoolsHendrossNairvehlBolitachrissbjordannLogangronckiGivMeABeerUltimateFurious 35 votes
Hulkbuster
15%
DalBotRaganatorSlux83Spity68vg2782Dale_DobacRoach_MotoRbuffajrStefanjonesDrownedGodWalkinhighlightAnon1Lt_Magnum_1MjolinarIceHeartBlackHigherPoweredJulius_SeizureAvengerboy99ShadPrinceSanjit 26 votes
Iron Patriot
6%
Captain_KandicekeysareFurious_Fighter1SarveswarZeronaut81ThrombokinaseMoNsTeR_804ShrunkyNightStalker2878MCOCHazzaEdisonLaw 11 votes
Ant-Man
4%
MSRDLDOndZAY_WonderlandRetsblak_mambaSaphyaerNinjatom204 7 votes
She Hulk
11%
Harada78DarkZenChris_L_HDucimusVivek_786iSenbergTxAggie17StoyvensenCassyBigDudeJtcDankestChefshadow_lurker22Frivolousz21PaytoPlayth3_josephmartiniziAhhbao玩玩玩家BIONIC98 20 votes
Unstoppable Colossus (More like Stoppable Colossus)
2%
TristanTrustmeimalawyerEpicLord549honeybisc 4 votes
Other, a multiple number of them, both, or all of he above (Comment Who)
13%
LeNoirFaineantCapWW2YotzChunkerButtM8Sac123_1966SGOrion904Mr_OtterCrimsontide1616Tasty_Yum_YumsIcecold2099Riggs_97ElitehunterBahamutReferenceChampioncriticAleorSplatattack8SharyzmanRyzDisasterD41 24 votes

Comments

• Splatattack8Splatattack8 Posts: 68
    All of the above of all of the above. XD
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Ant-Man
    With every month comes more and more demi God or greater champs and more and more of the original champs become irrelevant. Most of those champs are irrelevant but UC with maxxed MD and BPCW sometimes can get kills on defense.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Classic Black Panther

I say this because even in the beginning he was irrelevant thanks to Drax and Wolverine existing

Now add NC, GP, Blade, AA… in terms of bleed he has the worst offensive damage outside Venom and Ultron MCU but MCU has a killer L2 when cauterizing and Venom at least gets buffs as he fights

also say what you will but even CARNAGE gets more from deepwounds than BP classic
    Foxhero007, what about Colossus and KK. XD They suck no matter what, LOL!
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited June 2018
    Spiderwen, though she may not be 'worst', as an arena grinder i find her sp1 useless and waste of my precious seconds in arena fights
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's still Groot.
    Groot's better than KK
  • SharyzmanRyzSharyzmanRyz Posts: 14
    Doctor Strength
  • Other, a multiple number of them, both, or all of he above (Comment Who)
    Carnage is microwaved 🐕 💩
  • SharyzmanRyzSharyzmanRyz Posts: 14
    Captain Rogers
  • Darknrahl2Darknrahl2 Posts: 38
    Colossus
    It has to be Colossus. At most on offense you might get 3 armor up buffs for maybe 2 seconds and that's it which only increases his damage on special attacks, while his normal attacks remain woefully low damage. People say he can be used for defense though! Colossus' attacks are easily defendable, armor abilities are easily counterable by any mystic champ, and he has the worst special 1 and special 2 attacks in the game. The animation shows when he's using a special attack way before his attack and is easily avoidable. He has no benefit in this game and is basically ****.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    I don’t know which one is the worst but what I know is Kabam give me every single one of those on that list (for some, they gave me twice) to enrich my 5* collection. All I want is a Blade or Domino for about 30 I don’t use and didn’t rank them past lvl 1.
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Groot
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Who said black panther civil war is terrible lol
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Ant-Man
    I found I got 3 out of top 4......
    All I need is a She Hulk!

dwdv9mboixtt.png
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Groot's better than KK

I would rather use Kamala on attack than Groot. Kamala hits reasonably hard all the time and isn't clunky like Groot. Don't get me wrong, I don't like either.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I'd add karnak together with all the above list
  • Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    Hulkbuster
    I destroyed a 6k+ PI Hulkbuster with my 2k+ Medusa. He is lower than trash if his armour is broken.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    It’s carnage. All the way.

Zero immunities.
    Zero utility.
    Useless sig.
    Huge ramp up time to decent damage, that makes him useless in 99% of fights, and the ones that are long enough to be suitable for ramp up, he’s too fragile to survive to get there.

#buffcarnage
    Drax. All other champions at least have some form of utility.

There is no other champion in the game with less utility. Hulkbuster maybe. But it’s only very slim maybe.

And unlike Drax, nobody in the game has even maxed out a 5* Hulkbuster as he’s at least been consistently terrible so Summoners had the advantage with him of at least knowing where they stood.

What’s carnage’s utility?
    Cuteshelf wrote: »

There is no other champion in the game with less utility. Hulkbuster maybe. But it’s only very slim maybe.

And unlike Drax, nobody in the game has even maxed out a 5* Hulkbuster as he’s at least been consistently terrible so Summoners had the advantage with him of at least knowing where they stood.

Prestige

That’ll win so many fights for him. Glad I pulled him now.
  • Dimitrios82Dimitrios82 Posts: 1
    I think it’s time that Kabam must be fix or make older champions stronger.
    Like Colosus, Jane Foster and other champions.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Iron Patriot

Prestige

That’ll win so many fights for him. Glad I pulled him now.

Lol, Exactly! What does prestige has to do with Utilities!