**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War synergies? do they work?

Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
Do your defenders synergies actually activate when the opponent fights your champs? It's kinda hard to test this and I have gotten conflicting responses from the community. Can I PLEASE get a mod confirmation if these do or do not work?

Comments

• Options
    ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    Mods have said before they do not work
  • Options
    MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    They don’t work. Probably never will.
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    my suspicion is they don't, but I need actual proof. (because I want to link it to my alliance so they stop placing with synergies in mind)

Do you possibly have the ability to link me to a thread that a mod addressed this on?
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    They do not stop posting about this please
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    .......and everyone who wants them to work is asking for a Medusa boss that gets her auto block and gets more fury so she eventually can auto block twice..... plus black bolt hidden in for diversity

Oh and a thorns ant man. Lovely
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    .......and everyone who wants them to work is asking for a Medusa boss that gets her auto block and gets more fury so she eventually can auto block twice..... plus black bolt hidden in for diversity

we wanted them to let us know that they DIDN'T work, before we ranked up champions specifically for war defense synergies. Instead, they neglected to tell us (some would call this lying) and only when the player base figured it out, and asked, did they respond and confirm they weren't working for who knows how long. We're supposedly waiting for some kind of fix or answer. While you may be correct on how hard some characters would be with synergies activated, that isn't an excuse for making people think they were fine and pumping resources into champions they wouldn't otherwise rank. If they decide to not ever have synergies work in war, we DEFINITELY deserve compensation and rank down tickets and it should be soon for them to figure this out.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

They removed Thorns.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

They removed Thorns.

check out the doc oc and ant man synergy. its what he's referring to