**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation for AW

Will there be any sort of compensations given out after season ends for all the cheating and internal networking that has been happening with top alliances? As a concerned consumer that spends on the game and enjoys the game as well what kind of refund or rewards would we be getting to even out the playing field? A lot of negligence has been going on on an issue that has been running rampant for a couple months now. A suggestion if i may would be to give all alliances Master rewards for this season. Open to thoughts, and options. Thanks for the response ahead of time kabam.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Give everyone Master Rewards? Wouldn't that negate the purpose of competing?
  • DaleManguDaleMangu Posts: 48
    Give everyone Master Rewards? Wouldn't that negate the purpose of competing?

There hasn't been almost any competing if the rules have been broken by many since the beginning which has also led to unfair advantages for the top alliances that have been catered to.
    When you have screenshots that may or may not be true of top alliance members speaking with kabam about gaurantee placement in top 3 i believe thats a huge issue. Competition is thrown out of the window.
    Anyone and their dog can post something on Reddit. That doesn't make it true. All you need is a keyboard.

Or be in a chat with all the top alliances scrambling and calling eachother out on it.
    For the sake of this post to not be taken down ill refrain from screen shots from the actual chat
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    This is so bad, and playing out at such a high level, I can’t fathom what kind of compensation can possibly rinse the taste of decomposition out of honest player’s mouths. Viva Kabam. Fifa Kabam.
    Right. You always believe screenshots you see online?
    Nope. Don’t believe anyone ever piloted either. Or cheated.
    What I said wasn't that obtuse. Just because someone had screenshots of something does not make it true. Many things have been fabricated online. This type of fear mongering is pretty low, even for this community. Obviously someone is playing with the agitation people have towards cheating.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    hear no evil see no evil. We need action to restore our faith in the game and company going forward. Please fix this mess Kabam. I love the game but what sense is there to revive to win aws when the top allys are cheating their way past you anyways.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Wonder where gw will go to argue with people once the game closes because nobody trusts the developer anymore... just kidding I really don't care but I am worried about the games future. I hope Kabam is busy trying to figure out how to earn our trust back. This looks really bad.
    Could you please read the former member post that opened this can of worms in its entirety, before you start touting ‘conspiracy’, @GroundedWisdom ? Do some due diligence for a change, before you jump on the Kabam bandwagon. Thanks in advance.
    That was clearly the point. People are hypersensitive to cheating lately. They've also been resentful towards said Ally for years, who just so happens to be on the upper crust. What's the best way to knock them out? Stage a collusion between the company and them. Sorry. I'm not so sheepish. I won't be played that easily.
    It's a load of B.S. As if a representative would agree to something like that, much less leave digital evidence in this community. Even Monica Lewinsky knew what she was doing.
    If people want to buy that whole theory, I have a bag of Magic Beans to sell.
    borntohula wrote: »
    Could you please read the former member post that opened this can of worms in its entirety, before you start touting ‘conspiracy’, @GroundedWisdom ? Do some due diligence for a change, before you jump on the Kabam bandwagon. Thanks in advance.

I read It. I also read Lord of the Rings. Haven't seen a Hobbit.
    Haven’t read LOTR. I am a hobbit.
    That was cute. Lol.
    Do I think some Allies cheat? Absolutely. Do I believe they've been given special allowances to do so? Not so much, no.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I read It. I also read Lord of the Rings. Haven't seen a Hobbit.

Think players' issue with your posts is no matter what point of view the majority of players taken within a thread, you almost always argue against them. It looks suspicious when someone always seems to be playing Devil's Advocate.
  • sensoosensoo Posts: 6
    What I said wasn't that obtuse. Just because someone had screenshots of something does not make it true. Many things have been fabricated online. This type of fear mongering is pretty low, even for this community. Obviously someone is playing with the agitation people have towards cheating.

Seriously... denial is the worst thing to do here. Obviously second wave screenshots are partly b.s. because people want to protect themselves rather than facing the truth but this is the sad truth.

There is collusion for real but I don't think Kabam should compensate instead they should not give rewards to the top cheaters as well.

Please at least respect people who suffered from this and don't play the conspiracy game.
  • 7slayerMDK7slayerMDK Posts: 18
    That was clearly the point. People are hypersensitive to cheating lately. They've also been resentful towards said Ally for years, who just so happens to be on the upper crust. What's the best way to knock them out? Stage a collusion between the company and them. Sorry. I'm not so sheepish. I won't be played that easily.
    It's a load of B.S. As if a representative would agree to something like that, much less leave digital evidence in this community. Even Monica Lewinsky knew what she was doing.

Been confirmed who you work for and two others I won’t name. Amazing work you do, reap and sow buddy. We all reap and sow, some good fruit, some unfruitful. Love your work on the forums.
    You mean the same Threads that violate a number of the Forum Rules?
    Yes that is suspicious. I suspect they're even doing their job.
    Scandalous.
    That was cute. Lol.
    Do I think some Allies cheat? Absolutely. Do I believe they've been given special allowances to do so? Not so much, no.

lol get your head out the sand. If you don't think this is occuring on a large scale you're out of your mind. This ally is just scratching the surface.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    You mean the same Threads that violate a number of the Forum Rules?
    Yes that is suspicious. I suspect they're even doing their job.
    Scandalous.

Care to explain how a Kabam developer joining an alliance with their personal account is doing their job?
    ezmoney wrote: »
    That was cute. Lol.

lol get your head out the sand. If you don't think this is occuring on a large scale you're out of your mind. This ally is just scratching the surface.

No, I don't. I'm not subscribing to conspiracy because of obsession with Season Rewards.
    No, naive is reading something and taking it as absolute, undeniable proof that warrants an uproar.
    ezmoney wrote: »
    That was cute. Lol.

No, I don't. I'm not subscribing to conspiracy because of obsession with Season Rewards.

lol yeah okay buddy. The season rewards are huge and each cheating ally pushes legit allys down. If you're not interested in season rewards then wtf are u in this convo?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    No, naive is reading something and taking it as absolute, undeniable proof that warrants an uproar.

No naive is believing this stuff doesn't happen an it's all staged. Seriously you have no clue what goes on at the upper levels of this game. You do like to act like you do an tell people you this sort of stuff happens.

This discussion has been closed.