**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Statement regarding displaying prestige in the user profile

Hi, so I'll keep this short. Can anyone of the mods please get an official statement from the game team why the personal prestige isn't shown in the profile?

Since the value is obviously calculated it's a mere matter of displaying it, so it can't be a technical reason but a willing choice. So to phrase the question:

"Why do I have to rely on 3rd party tools to calculate one of the most important values in the game?"

Thank you

Comments

• Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ I agree. Can we get this on there?
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    It is well past time this got implemented. For something like Prestige that drives so much in the game, it needs to be placed in profile so we can all see ours and everyone else's.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Personally I don't think kabam wants people to know anything about prestige and how it works. It's a screwed up system to begin with.

There is almost zero mention of prestige in the game. Here is the description kabam added to the prestige value in AQ:
    Prestige is based on your alliance power and effectiveness. A higher prestige rating rewards you alliance with higher scores per quest

It doesn't say anything about your top 5 champs or anything like that. Everything we know about prestige is player driven for a reason.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,470 Guardian
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Personally I don't think kabam wants people to know anything about prestige and how it works. It's a screwed up system to begin with.

There is almost zero mention of prestige in the game. Here is the description kabam added to the prestige value in AQ:
    Prestige is based on your alliance power and effectiveness. A higher prestige rating rewards you alliance with higher scores per quest

It doesn't say anything about your top 5 champs or anything like that. Everything we know about prestige is player driven for a reason.

To be candid, everything we know about everything is 99% player deduced. Even when Kabam claims to tell players how something works, they almost always try very hard to not say how it actually works.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,253 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Shrimkins wrote: »

To be candid, everything we know about everything is 99% player deduced. Even when Kabam claims to tell players how something works, they almost always try very hard to not say how it actually works.

Which is a really dreadful way to keep your customers informed and happy, not to mention that kabam keep trying to impose on us that theyre being more transparent.
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    Really? Nothing? Not even one of the classical bs comments like "I'm going to discuss this with the game team (aka we don't care)" or "This isn't a priority right now (aka we REALLY don't care at all).

Mhhh, dem improved communication since 12.0. Obviously not only people don't change, organisation don't change either.