**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4cc sell/trade

Me and some of the guys in my alli were talking as we each have a but load of extra t4cc in our stash (I have 5 skill cause that seems to be the only class I can pull), and someone thought of the bright idea that we should be able to sell/swap our t4cc for a different class. Ideally, I'd like to swap 1 for 1 but I know that's not the kabam way. I'd be willing to trade a whole t4cc for half of 1 of the my choosing. Lets make it happen, kabam!

Thank you

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    gnews85 wrote: »
    Me and some of the guys in my alli were talking as we each have a but load of extra t4cc in our stash (I have 5 skill cause that seems to be the only class I can pull), and someone thought of the bright idea that we should be able to sell/swap our t4cc for a different class. Ideally, I'd like to swap 1 for 1 but I know that's not the kabam way. I'd be willing to trade a whole t4cc for half of 1 of the my choosing. Lets make it happen, kabam!

Thank you

I have a similar issue with mystic...however I cannot seem to pull a good mystic and refuse to go for one in arena. I like the idea of trading within your alliance though.
  • DingusKahnDingusKahn Posts: 12
    This is a fair and logical solution for those of us that pay and play for map6 only to be stuck with an excess of one or two classes. I've got 10 science ATM and no plans to blow basics taking some loser up from 3/30 or wasting them on 5* antman / rhino. I'm also maxed on skills, and 98.9% sure this weeks class cat will be science or skill
  • ChoimoChoimo Posts: 13
    I would be more than happy to trade even 2 for 1. I can relate how people just retire and walk away from the game. You each a point where leaving opening crystal by chance for t4cc or 4/5 star is just wasteful.

Yes I'm a whale... I buy every freaking deal but lately.. these deals serve zero purpose. I have 257 champs more than half my 4 stars are max sig. Getting more 4 stars means nothing when half are never used. Getting new 5 stars is meaningless when there a limited t2a supply.

We need to rethinking the system after which people peak or like those before me I'll walk now than wait for that 5*SL to complete LOL.

People think that's how they make money making you spend on these quests... maybe.
    Over time you just desensitize bc the rewards are not fulfilling.
  • gnews85gnews85 Posts: 96
    It doesn't have to be a swap with someone else. I'd be willing to sell my stashed t4c for half of a different class. Hell I'd probably take a 1/4 of a different class. It's not like I'm gonna use them before they expire anyways