**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AntMan causing some strange interactions

I've noticed some things when fighting antman that leaves me puzzled, as his ability should theoretically have no effect on whether the abilities trigger or not.

I've noticed that since the last update, Rhino NEVER procs a fury buff when dashing at Antman while backed into the wall. I've kept him there all fight and not one single fury buff appears.

Additionally, when fighting against Antman with Gladiator Hulk, his fury/regen ability never triggered when either champ reached 20% health.

Is this by design and I'm misinterpreting his ability and it was, god forbid, fixed finally? Has anyone else noticed this happening since the update too?

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Um
    Read his signature ability
    When he glances, ability accuracy is reduced by 100%, so this statement:
    ...his ability should theoretically have no effect on whether the abilities trigger or not.
    is wrong.
  • Thanks for the clarification. I missed that bit. I knew you couldn't crit but failed to recall he does actually reduce ability accuracy, which I thought he didn't do.

Looking closer, it only reduces OFFENSIVE ability accuracy. Does gulk's regen also count as offensive?
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    I'm actually not too sure of that interaction, because the regen/fury is random and you can't decide which one you get, so you can't classify one as being offensive and the other as defensive.

Also unsure if you getting down to 20% health can be classed as defensive while getting the opponent down to 20% is offensive...

If you pushed antman down to 20% health and he glanced at that moment, I think it's safe to say that it failed to work
  • It was both champs that hit 20% in the course of my last fight. Before I died, I had neither fury nor regen proc.
  • Also, I can accept that he's glancing and stopping rhino's fury, but it shouldn't be 100% of the time, one or two should eventually proc in a fight, but I have had zero furies proc since I noticed the change.