**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Appreciation Health Boost Kills Champs w/ Suicides

mvinceablemvinceable Posts: 33
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Since health boosts increase LC and DE damage but do not increase Willpower Regen, the Summoner Appreciation boost this week is detrimental for those of us running Suicides.

Here are the numbers with my 4* R5 Storm (Max LC+DE, Coagulate 2). Assuming 2 ticks = 1sec.

=== BEFORE SUMMONER APPRECIATION WEEK 4 ===
Starting Health: 13802

FIRST 16 seconds
LC+DE dmg/tick: 111
WP regen/tick: 86

AFTER 16 seconds
LC dmg/tick: 42
WP Regen/tick: 42

Total Damage after 3 minutes: 800

Remaining Health after 3 minutes: 13002
Remaining Health after 10 minutes: 13002
Remaining Health after 30 minutes: 13002

=== DURING SUMMONER APPRECIATION WEEK 4 ===
Starting Health: 15262

FIRST 16 seconds
LC+DE dmg/tick: 123
WP regen/tick: 86

AFTER 16 seconds
LC dmg/tick: 46
WP Regen/tick: 42

Total Damage after 3 minutes: 2496

Remaining Health after 3 minutes: 12766
Remaining Health after 10 minutes: 7966
Remaining Health after 30 minutes: 0

Comments

• Options
    DsantinoDsantino Posts: 2
    It's simple math. suicides take a % of your health. and if you're just noticing this now, it means you've never boosted up while running suicides?

and no, it is not detrimental. if you're experienced enough to run suicides, this boost wouldn't be a factor and should even be something we, the people who run suicides, should be thankful for.
    because isn't the whole point of running suicides higher damage, quicker matches, and for some the rating boost?

it's not bug, just take redo your masteries for now if you can't hack it.

• Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I don't like this either but I doubt Kabam will do anything about it (actually, I'm pretty sure they won't do anything about it)
  • Options
    BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    That is why I use my Regen and immune champs for clearing lanes in AQ and AW. Vision, Ultron, Ghost Rider and Doc Voodoo are your friends. For general quests the fights are over fast and arena I just go full out attack.