LAUNCHING JULY 15: Peak Milestones and Alliance Quests Update Discussion Thread

17891012

Comments

  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    Glory store is broken.

    n3wgrl9ja9di.png
    i7o7xob335kj.png

  • Eagleernie1Eagleernie1 Posts: 15
    Gamer wrote: »
    Mr_Chris wrote: »
    j2bxr1q8gn51.png

    Seems like it’s broken. I bought some alphas last week and now it’s showing 3/10 limit after reset. Cost on t2a shards also wrong.

    It hasn't reset yet. 12pm Pacific time. You can see the T4CC have 30 minutes remaining.
    Can say aplha is brokken

    My alpha looks fine after the 12pm reset. Just like they said it would. I'm no backing Kabam but lest not trash them for no reason. It makes it less valid when they do screw up.n29kr9co5yb7.jpg
  • GamerGamer Posts: 6,382 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Mr_Chris wrote: »
    j2bxr1q8gn51.png

    Seems like it’s broken. I bought some alphas last week and now it’s showing 3/10 limit after reset. Cost on t2a shards also wrong.

    It hasn't reset yet. 12pm Pacific time. You can see the T4CC have 30 minutes remaining.
    Can say aplha is brokken

    My alpha looks fine after the 12pm reset. Just like they said it would. I'm no backing Kabam but lest not trash them for no reason. It makes it less valid when they do screw up.n29kr9co5yb7.jpg
    One mine end. It wher brokke im had Not buy any last weak and then now it stil say 5 out of 10. But it all good. Im dont play so much either anymore
  • BbgBbg Posts: 16
    So when will we be going back to the old milestone system. This system rewards y’all. Not ya the players. It’s a much less reward system. Less glory and ALOT less may crystals by double digits. Not to mention we get a lump sum every 7 days. And then ur stuck till the next week which forces some people to need to spend units.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 235 ★★
    When are the new Alliance events launching? I see the AQ and glory store updates are live but no new types of events.
  • Mdntpny23Mdntpny23 Posts: 27
    I'm digging the new rewards but the payout timing is going to kill the players. Sometimes all we need is a few shards to complete their next upgrade and now we have to wait 5 days for a chance. Actually, account growth is overall being slowed some it takes 2 days for any war payout, a month (maybe) for war payout and now 5 days for any aq ppl payout. You should really consider doing a payout at a certain point total, ie. take total peak 31 and since 5 days in quest, divide by 5 and get 6. Every 6 levels should be a payout. That payout should be 1/6 of the whole. And simply payout the rest after aq concludes. This way we can build our rosters during the week and have a need to spend money more times than just after aq ends.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,059 ★★★★★
    Mdntpny23 wrote: »
    I'm digging the new rewards but the payout timing is going to kill the players. Sometimes all we need is a few shards to complete their next upgrade and now we have to wait 5 days for a chance. Actually, account growth is overall being slowed some it takes 2 days for any war payout, a month (maybe) for war payout and now 5 days for any aq ppl payout. You should really consider doing a payout at a certain point total, ie. take total peak 31 and since 5 days in quest, divide by 5 and get 6. Every 6 levels should be a payout. That payout should be 1/6 of the whole. And simply payout the rest after aq concludes. This way we can build our rosters during the week and have a need to spend money more times than just after aq ends.

    The first week should be the biggest adjustment. After that, it's just a matter of budgeting.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 265 ★★
    The original announcement mentioned: "All Encounters are now visible in Maps 1-3!"

    As far as I see half the map 3 is still in dark with ? instead of enemies.
    What are YOU doing wrong here?
  • GostWolf21GostWolf21 Posts: 16
    You must share update on IOS issue .....is that resolve or not or what is the progress ?
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 218
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra quick question on this, and i might have misread the posts. I thought youd mentioned the map crystals being moved to boss defeats instead of 100% completion. See below,

    79mnoho16br5.jpg
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 80
    It’s funny that map 6 isn’t intended to be ran more than once or twice a week, yet there is now a milestone that gives 500 5* shards if you complete it all 5 days
  • Asmodeyus wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra quick question on this, and i might have misread the posts. I thought youd mentioned the map crystals being moved to boss defeats instead of 100% completion. See below,

    79mnoho16br5.jpg

    For maps 1 and 2
  • Gamer wrote: »
    Mr_Chris wrote: »
    j2bxr1q8gn51.png

    Seems like it’s broken. I bought some alphas last week and now it’s showing 3/10 limit after reset. Cost on t2a shards also wrong.

    It hasn't reset yet. 12pm Pacific time. You can see the T4CC have 30 minutes remaining.
    Can say aplha is brokken

    My alpha looks fine after the 12pm reset. Just like they said it would. I'm no backing Kabam but lest not trash them for no reason. It makes it less valid when they do screw up.n29kr9co5yb7.jpg

    there is a slight screw up but its minor and visual. If you buy 1 or more t1a-t2a, it starts displaying correctly. I had 3/10 t2a, i bought one, it then displayed 9/10, and I could buy more than the 3
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 218
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Asmodeyus wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra quick question on this, and i might have misread the posts. I thought youd mentioned the map crystals being moved to boss defeats instead of 100% completion. See below,

    79mnoho16br5.jpg

    For maps 1 and 2

    Thanks, i knew it was something changed just hadnt been able to find it
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 265 ★★
    edited July 2018
    The original announcement mentioned: "All Encounters are now visible in Maps 1-3!"

    As far as I see half the map 2-3 is still in dark with ? instead of enemies.
    What are YOU doing wrong here?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 10,699 Guardian
    Bbg wrote: »
    So when will we be going back to the old milestone system. This system rewards y’all. Not ya the players. It’s a much less reward system. Less glory and ALOT less may crystals by double digits. Not to mention we get a lump sum every 7 days. And then ur stuck till the next week which forces some people to need to spend units.

    I believe your calculator is malfunctioning. In every scenario I've looked at, players get significantly more rewards overall under the peak milestone and updated rank reward system.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 235 ★★
    @Kabam Miike When are the new alliance events launching? I thought the events were supposed to launch yesterday along with the new AQ, but I see the AQ updates and no new events.
  • BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    ok will we only get the rewards from last milestone we hit ?!! or will that include previous milestones as well and combine their rewards ???
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 10,699 Guardian
    ok will we only get the rewards from last milestone we hit ?!! or will that include previous milestones as well and combine their rewards ???

    You get the rewards from the highest peak milestone you reach.
  • Gash-slayer69Gash-slayer69 Posts: 251
    Will this one come with a refrigeration update for phone to help them cool down?
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 223 ★★
    I’m failing to see how we’re getting much more rewards. I do see the return on glory has been increased but if we’re only getting the crystals from the milestone we make it to we’re getting the same payout on those as compared to old system. I just looked at rewards from old system and I’m sorry it’s looking to be the same just with a different look. I honestly hope I’m wrong or made a mistake so please clarify.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 750 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    @Kabam Miike

    Alliance Event: Loyalty Spend
    "You must contribute points towards the event to be eligible for Rank & Milestone rewards."

    I got this message when checked the game, apparently ally of different timezone finished the event while I was sleeping. I'm in that alliance but due to I didn't contribute the points I couldn't get anything, is it supposed to work this way? I thought it's a team work event and everybody in that alliance should get rewarded?

    Thank you.

    @ralphhotmail
    You will get rewards whenever you spend the loyalty, no matter if all milestones are met.
  • omar_ochoaomar_ochoa Posts: 29
    This ain’t no benefit for us u lowered to he cost of the first 2 T4B in glory yer the next one is 577 that’s 37 more glory than before and it gets worse.
    Add it all up and it is more costly , WOW !!!
    Great job fooling us and thinking we are fools .
  • Correct me if I’m wrong but what you’re saying is if one person in my alliance hit a certain milestone/bracket or whatever and another guy does more points to hit a higher bracket does that mean that the guy who hit the higher milestone/bracket will receive more rewards than the other guy that didn’t ?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 10,699 Guardian
    Correct me if I’m wrong but what you’re saying is if one person in my alliance hit a certain milestone/bracket or whatever and another guy does more points to hit a higher bracket does that mean that the guy who hit the higher milestone/bracket will receive more rewards than the other guy that didn’t ?

    I don't recall anyone saying anything close to that. Alliance events always award the same rewards to all members of the alliance that qualify for rewards. But to qualify for rewards, most events require that you actually contribute to the event: it is possible to get nothing if you make no contribution.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 10,699 Guardian
    omar_ochoa wrote: »
    This ain’t no benefit for us u lowered to he cost of the first 2 T4B in glory yer the next one is 577 that’s 37 more glory than before and it gets worse.
    Add it all up and it is more costly , WOW !!!
    Great job fooling us and thinking we are fools .

    That does seem odd. The first two T4B glory offers are cheaper, and then they become significantly more expensive for every one after that. The break even point is between three and four: three under the current prices is 1523 glory, and under the old prices would have been 1550. After that, the new prices are significantly higher. Is that intentional? The announcement makes no mention of some prices going up substantially.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 265 ★★
    Are there any moderators that still check/read this thread or in order to get one answer we need to make 10-15 threads with the same subject?
    On one hand you always say that we should keep the Forum clean by adding the questions to existing threads but on the other hand no one from your team seems to give a damn after 2-3 pages of conversation.

    So... how many times I need to re-post this?

    The original announcement mentioned: "All Encounters are now visible in Maps 1-3!"
    As far as I see half the map 2-3 is still in dark with ? instead of enemies.
Sign In or Register to comment.