**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

Comments

• RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Please consider sending out a mid-week glory compensation package. Many alliances use the off-season to re-stock on potions for AW. This requires proper glory management and taking advantage of the 1 day reseting cost of alliance potions. Without the new influx of milestone glory we may not be able to buy new potions each day.

This is on top of not being able to access arena for units & battlechips due to the overheating issue.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • NickBates10NickBates10 Posts: 59
    Day 2 and I'm sat here no idea what map to run we are still showing in normal tier when we should be expert (120m scored last week)
    Need answers
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    Please consider sending out a mid-week glory compensation package. Many alliances use the off-season to re-stock on potions for AW. This requires proper glory management and taking advantage of the 1 day reseting cost of alliance potions. Without the new influx of milestone glory we may not be able to buy new potions each day.

This is on top of not being able to access arena for units & battlechips due to the overheating issue.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Silly @RogerRabs

That’s what odins are for. Didn’t you know that?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I can’t believe they’ve been silent all day. At least eliminate costs.
  • The_StigThe_Stig Posts: 17
    Hey there everyone, I’ve got a quick update from the team. To begin, we want to apologize that this issue occurred. We know how hard you all have worked to move up between the different brackets and that logging in to find yourself in a different one could be upsetting.

Second, we wanted to let you know that we are working on a solution for this that includes compensation, but that we will need to wait for this AQ series to end in order to gather the data we need begin implementing that solution. In the meantime, everyone is free to run through the current AQ series if they so choose.

The direction to play "if we choose" isn't helpful. We don't know what maps to run and how to determine if it will be worth running maps with the same costs. How will we be compensated? If we choose to pay for a map, are we just paying/playing for the map completion rewards since many of the top ranking alliances have already achieved all milestone rewards? OR will you retroactively give us the milestone rewards from this week in addition to the compensation? Please give more feedback to address these concerns. Again, no one knows that to do.
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    I for one love this new format of AQ roulette! What will rewards be?! What map should be run?! Will the right map even be opened despite the one we select?! Way more fun to just shoot in the dark, kudos kabam on a fun and interactive new iteration of AQ!
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    We should all be issues with whatever we achieved last week, both rank and milestone rewards so for me that's expert milestones upto 100mil plus rank rewards of 800 glory t4 basic etc and all 15 map 5 crystals for doing 100% in every bg x5
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Sorry, need more information... "if we so choose.." What does that mean? What information are we using to choose? We (leadership of the alliance) are in a position of making the correct decision for 29 other players.. Please give us more detailed information. Will the compensation actually make up for all losses this time? Or will it be similar to the proposed outage compensation that was very minimalistic?
    "if we choose.." sounds very ominous. Like, a disclaimer..
    I'm not trying to be a jerk. Sorry if my above comments seem hostile. I love this game..but I'm just frustrated and don't want to put 29 other players' resources at risk.
    We still haven't started our next map..not sure what is the lesser of two evils. Meanwhile the clock is ticking down. Any of the players have any insight on this?:)
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,456 ★★★★★
    If it wasn’t par for the course for some of the moderation team to pop up with an announcement and then depart the thread, I would say lack of info on this front may be a result of more serious issues elsewhere.

Even so, I’m beginning to wonder if the overheating issue isn’t thornier than originally thought. Could be the reason for radio silence here.

Dr. Zola
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    We still haven't started our next map..not sure what is the lesser of two evils. Meanwhile the clock is ticking down. Any of the players have any insight on this?:)

None whatsoever. I dropped us to map 3. Not going to waste treasury resources for map 5 with this catastrophe.
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    How the heck do you go this long without an answer? Pathetic.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    ASV27 wrote: »

Whats worse is they've responded to other topics during the day, its like they are purposely ignoring this topic almost as if this is toxic
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Basically no one has to do AQ this week. Not that hard guys. They can’t fix it till after AQ ends.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,470 Guardian

Whats worse is they've responded to other topics during the day, its like they are purposely ignoring this topic almost as if this is toxic

The mods work every day, but the developers probably don't. So the mods can't address any questions about this topic beyond acknowledging the issue until the developers have time starting Monday to discuss the issue, because the mods don't have the authority to make any promises or decisions beyond communicating the developers' decisions to the players.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    DNA3000 wrote: »

The mods work every day, but the developers probably don't. So the mods can't address any questions about this topic beyond acknowledging the issue until the developers have time starting Monday to discuss the issue, because the mods don't have the authority to make any promises or decisions beyond communicating the developers' decisions to the players.

That hardly prevents any of them saying we're sorry for the issue, and lack of response, our dev team are working as best as they can and as soon as we get an update we will forward it on. It's not that hard to do something like that, especially when there have been mods on forums responding to other topics, yet this one is the toxic one being ignored. Given the sheer scope of the topic, surely someone would be keeping an eye on it.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Driving their new Ferrari lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

That hardly prevents any of them saying we're sorry for the issue, and lack of response, our dev team are working as best as they can and as soon as we get an update we will forward it on. It's not that hard to do something like that, especially when there have been mods on forums responding to other topics, yet this one is the toxic one being ignored. Given the sheer scope of the topic, surely someone would be keeping an eye on it.

They already have.
    Hey everyone, we apologize for this issue and we have already begun investigating the cause. We will be providing updates here as soon as we have more information to share.

• SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    This is disgraceful lol

We have no idea if we should or shouldn’t be doing map6. Likely doing these maps for no reason. And if you chooses to save and do map3 you may be penalized later. Absolutely insane
  • MalekithMalekith Posts: 29
    Ugly
    Makes sense. Also, the iOS issue seems to be way more dangerous and probably is taking priority at this time. Oof, I hope things smooth out soon:)
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    This is a 24X7 enterprise... this AQ issue has been out there for over a day. Someone with some ability to decide something should have weighed in by now... these people are salaried, not hourly. They should be working the weekend to fix the phone issue already, and I’m doing so be able to address this one as well.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    The phone issue is a little more pressing than AQ. People have valuable devices that are overheating. They'll be in tomorrow, I'm sure.
This discussion has been closed.