**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Lost connection bug" Game Down - July 10 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Nerfbat73Nerfbat73 Posts: 30
    Just take the game down for emergency maintenance already. We all know its coming
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    I have about 40 more screenshots that look similar to the ones combined below. If I'm not on my home WiFi (even occasionally on that it'll happen) the game is just unplayable. Spent my entire coffee break at work to rough through 3 AQ fights, one of which the game disconnected when they were almost down, leaving my champ at half health and had to redo the entire fight. I don't even dare finish my AW path right now. There's report from my allies that they were disconnected mid fight and it gave the opposing alliance a kill. Super glad all we'll see from these issues are those 1500 shards, energy refills and that little lump of gold <sarcasm>
    There's no transparency. There's no communication. Reaching out through support scores you cookie cutter auto reply emails from faceless drones. What once was a great game has now become more stressful than fun. Something's gotta give

ag3lc1s425rn.jpg
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    When the game disconnects it gives you a death in AW so I wouldn't do AW or you can risk loosing because you lose attack bonus.
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Constantly loses connection when entering AQ. Samsung Galaxy S9+
  • LeDeeLeDee Posts: 35
    Didn't crash on me but I was on the perpetual load screen for my AQ fight for 5 min. I'd rather lose half my health at this point. Not worth it. Moving on to other games for the day.
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    I’m afraid to play AQ/AW and arena from fear of disconnecting. I’ve lost points in arena because the game dropped connection and it automatically counts the fight as a loss. I’m afraid i’ll lose my streak because of it.
  • AkigothampunkAkigothampunk Posts: 17
    Lost connection during war fight twice,me and my mate too,we both had to potion up for fighting again,lost connection while fighting miniboss NC in map5 too,you keep up with the bugs and award petty things as compensation ,been a long time since I played without any bug spoiling things for me,might be done with the game soon if this continues!
  • This game is crashing like crazy today. Trying to run arena and after every round it’s booting me out. Many alliance mates are having the same issues, affecting AQ, AW, arena and quests. There better be some compensation for the downtime this is causing. Let alone the affect the servers are also having now on arena cutoffs. If this causes me to miss out I’ll be pissed.
  • AkigothampunkAkigothampunk Posts: 17
    It's not the device that's causing the outages today,it's your stupid game!
  • DrunkgamerrrrDrunkgamerrrr Posts: 16
    Samsung s7 , lost connection in everything... I need to grind the arena , keep losing everything , please fix it already !!
  • Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    This is so annoying they better start doing maintenance at least i know the game is down and ill not lose the fight, this game is going down very sad
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    I was in a alliance that always runs map 5 quest. I was in this alliance during the outage that effected all players, I have recently left that alliance and was given 3x map3 compensation based on my current alliance instead of the 3x map5 that I was participating in during the outage. Feeling like I'm being penalized for changing an alliance. Has anyone else had this issue?
  • Tobin14Tobin14 Posts: 16
    iPhone 7, latest iOS getting this all the time.
    Use other phone, iPhone 6s, sane thing.
  • 5C0T5C0T Posts: 28
    When loading new screens, I'm frequently getting network connection errors. Sometimes they resolve, other times it displays the Ant/Wasp load screen with the 'reconnect' message. My network is running fine though. Other games / apps are using the wifi without problem.
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    Hey All!
    I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue is causing. I did, however, reach out to the team about this. We will be sure to let you guys know what is going on as soon as we get an update.

In the meantime, can you please post any information on the issue that may help? Is it only losing connection during the Arena fights? Or have you noticed it other times? How long does the connection stay down? Be sure to include your device make and model as well as the operating system in your post.

To Kabam team, whenever you update, you suppose to make the game better, not worse. If you can't just fix this fast, then do a long maintenance. I'm totally ok with schedule maintenance. The lost connection is so frustrating.
    Arena and Alliance quest.
  • hossdoghossdog Posts: 2
    Not loading before and after AQ and arena fights on all my apple devices
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    edited July 2018
    AQ fight.
    8kaq4p7xpq7p.png

• geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    All those 4th deals gave them a few weeks off. Kinda ridiculous how quickly bugs that effect them get fixed in no time, but we're stuck eating the ones that cost us for weeks on end
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Is it just me or everyone else? Lost my infinite streak few times due to **** like this! My internet is perfectly fine! I can stream, can PUBG without any issues at all...
  • WhungWhung Posts: 36
    Stupid updated. Causing the game full of ****
    Thx kabam.
  • Wacko07Wacko07 Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    War fight lost after using multiple boosts and winning the fight on the first go. One of Kabams new harder nodes
    911vzgqk308o.png
    h9ecnf6acupq2.png

iPhone 8+
    iOS Version 11.4
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    geoff78 wrote: »
    All those 4th deals gave them a few weeks off. Kinda ridiculous how quickly bugs that effect them get fixed in no time, but we're stuck eating the ones that cost us for weeks on end

I have always said the same thing
  • 97y3mmmf2m4g.png
    ye730pvyo7p4.png
    I'm getting after 5 mins every time I login
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I've been just doing arena this morning and it almost always cuts out after the 3rd fight. Sometimes I get in 2 matches, so after 6 fights. Then lose connection.

Iphone 7
    iOS 11.4.1
    WiFi and Cellular
    Verizon
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Galaxy S8+. Been disconnected several times on broadband and wifi, during fights and just moving between tabs.
  • Duffy79Duffy79 Posts: 3
    The game is not at a level playing field for everyone how are we meant to compete in arenas if we can’t get on the game for more than 10 minutes
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Galaxy Note 8
    Android 8
    Wifi and cellular. Wifi is 10Mbps, Cellular is LTE signal
    No other apps open. No energy saving mode. No developer options on.
    Quest mode and arenas. Havent tried with War or AQ since I would lose health, and that aint cheap.
  • phantom0206phantom0206 Posts: 4
    The game is acting crazy right now. It keeps crashing in EVERY mode. My team is losing attack bonus in war because the game keeps getting disconnected. But this is literally happening in every mode of the game right now.