**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

device now not supported...

since the latest update released, my device is now saying its not supported for this game which does actually make me angry since ive been playing it since it first came out.

so now i am trying to find a non-banned android emulator for pc to continue...

Comments

• HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Which device are you having?
  • adamf9898adamf9898 Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    HerrPopop wrote: »
    Which device are you having?

i got rid of it yesterday, but it was a samsung galaxy tab 4

i am now using a rca w101_v2 and it has win10 home edition
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I'm on a Tab E and I'm supported. Have you tried a fresh install or Updating Android?
    edited July 2018
    I'm on a Tab E and I'm supported. Have you tried a fresh install or Updating Android?

yes, i did a factory reset and tried to reinstall mcoc and device not supported, also the version of android for the device does not update and is v4.4
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    adamf9898 wrote: »

yes, i did a factory reset and tried to reinstall mcoc and device not supported, also the version of android for the device does not update and is v4.4

It might be time to invest in a new phone then. My android device works fine but my OS is android 5.1
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I vaguely remember Kabam making some kind of statement that old OS would not be supported any longer. I can’t remember when that change was supposed to happen but maybe it already has.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I had to go through a number of devices in the last few years. 4.4 is quite outdated. I'm on 7.0 now. What I do is sell the device second-hand and put it towards a new one. Learned that one after a number of purchases. I actually swap devices whether the same or not, every 6-9 months or so. Grinding can take a toll, and I worry about going without. Lol.
    i guess i am no longer able to enjoy mcoc, sad but true... my bday is in twelve days maybe something good will happen that i will be able to continue to enjoy mcoc lol, wish me luck
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Have you tried to download an apk outside of playstore?
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I know lot of people who used both Nox and Bluestacks for years and haven't been banned. I assume these reports from people who got banned and blame it on emulator are coming from people who were cheating, if you play legitimetly you will be fine. Banning emulators would be extremely stupid, on what basis? It's not easier to cheat on emulator than it is on the phone, in fact it's exactly the same procedure.

I believe "dont use 3rd party software" loosely means "dont use hacks that give you advantage in game", just with open window for interpretation in case some new methods come out. If it was strict, then nobody would be able to even run game, because android os IS 3rd party software in this instance. And so is weather app and facebook app and gmail app and so on.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    adamf9898 wrote: »
    since the latest update released, my device is now saying its not supported for this game which does actually make me angry since ive been playing it since it first came out.

so now i am trying to find a non-banned android emulator for pc to continue...

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your device is no longer supported. But, please keep in mind that using third party software can risk actions being taken against your account.
This discussion has been closed.